Why become a member? ×

NYC Sadowsky Vintage 4- TRADED

dangee

[color="#FF0000"]Trade updates: I'll be happy to look at the following trades...

Jazz, Precision, Stingray or Sterling plus cash

High end 6 string acoustic as a direct trade[/color]

This bass is as new- it still has the plastic on the back of the body to protect it. Currently set-up as a PJ, it has a universal route and JJ pickups/pickguard, so you can have it as a JJ too.

I have to sell simply because I have to make some non-bass related purchases and need to fund them. This is my most saleable bass and so it is now on sale.

The price is exactly what I paid for it... [color="#0000FF"] [b]£2100[/b][/color]. Paypal fees, shipping, etc need to be added on top. There is no room for manoeuvre. New list is approx $4600 (before the additional 25ish % for customs and shipping)!

As well as all the specs (which I'll list below) the bass also comes with its original order form which outlines the spec and the price (handy for insurance purposes). I bought the bass from the original owner.

Will post to the UK (buyer to fund) and am happy to meet in London or drive to meet (buyer to meet travel expenses).

The specs:
Sadowsky NYC PJ4 (Jazz body)
Alder Vintage (downsized) body
Maple Neck
Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard
Daphne Blue finish
Matching Headstock
Factory installed Nordstrand NP4 and NJ4SE pickups
Universal Route (JJ / PJ) in the body
Hipshot D-Tuner on the E-string
Weight: 4kg

Comes with:
Spare set of Sadowsky JJ Pickups
Spare Pickguard for JJ Pickups
Case Candy (including original order form)

[attachment=83290:IMG_3970.JPG][attachment=83287:IMG_3967.JPG][attachment=83288:photo.JPG]
[attachment=83289:IMG_3969.JPG][attachment=83280:IMG_3954.JPG][attachment=83281:IMG_3956.JPG]
[attachment=83283:IMG_3961.JPG][attachment=83284:IMG_3962.JPG][attachment=83285:IMG_3965.JPG]

Edited by dangee

[quote name='bassfan' post='1279640' date='Jun 23 2011, 02:09 PM']That is a helluva fine looking bass! I think I own a lakky that was previously yours dan!!

If I had the cash........

Good luck.[/quote]

That Lakkie is v. cool IMHO...and has the most amazing neck!

[quote name='dangee' post='1290046' date='Jul 2 2011, 01:10 PM']Quite a bit of interest, but nothing firm. Off to eBay next week...[/quote]
Don't forget that ebay fees have gone up to a flat 10% add the paypal fees and you'll have to sell for approx £2350 to get back the £2100 you want on BC... just saying! :)

• 1 month later...