Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* 1978 Fender Precision fretless Maple Neck

73Jazz

I recently got this bass in a trade to balance the value.
It is an awesome looking 1978 Fender Precision fretless with ash body and one piece fretless maple neck.
As i love old Fenders but do not play much fretless bass, i want to trade this beautiful looking bass preferable for another Fender Precision oder Jazzbass.
(or maybe some other classic bass like a stingray e.g.)
Money to adjust value in both directions is possible. Just let me know what you have got.
This bass is absolutely stunning and one of the most beautiful P fretless basses i have ever seen in my life.
I think the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy..

Edited by 73Jazz

I am located in germany, if that matters for you for shipping, for me it will be no problem.
I have also a positive feedback thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=59127&hl"]here[/url]
If you have no bass to trade with, but fell in love with this beauty, contact me, we may handle something out.
Thanks for reading Edited by 73Jazz

[quote name='Papalampraina' post='1265008' date='Jun 11 2011, 03:28 PM']This must be the most beautiful P-bass I've ever seen. Pity I can't buy it.[/quote]

+1, never been tempted by a P before but this is a stunner!

The colour of that is glorious in every way possible. Kind of the finish I was trying to get on my Musicmaster... is it a refin?

If I played fretless I would be having a serious sniff at this! Lovely

Dear fellow Basschatters,

the following words are not easy for me, as i am known by my friends, collegues and others
as a man who is really straight on his way and who does not change directions that much^^
but i hope you forgive me in this case.

after 2 sleepless nigths and hours of intense playing, i decided to keep the bass.
As it is one of the most beautiful looking and sounding fretless basses i have seen in my life, i am sure
i would regret the sale my whole life. First thought was, i had too many basses..which is true and
i do not play fretless that much..but how could give a bass away,which has touched your heart?

please forgive me for teasing and i honestly hope you don`t mind my decision.
Especially those kind bassplayers, who contacted me and made really interesting offers.
I hope you understand why i decided that way and i am sure, as you were interested in this beauty as well, you will understand me.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
If i will ever change my mind i will let you know.
Thank you very much

Edited by 73Jazz