Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Opinions wanted - Which one do you prefer?

I am not excane

Sounds silly but I think it depends what you play: red looks more aggressive while the blue green is more laid back. So red if you play loud and hard but blue/green if you're a bit more subtle. Alternatively, from a purely "which is best looking" point of view, I'd say red. <waffle off>

[quote name='neepheid' post='1228902' date='May 12 2011, 03:04 PM']Is it ok to dislike them both equally? :)[/quote]
+ 1

Although if I HAD to pick one on pain of death it would have to be the blue one.

IMHO they're both dreadful but the red one is waaaaaay worse. Again, MHO. Each to their own etc! :)

[quote name='johnDeereJack' post='1233526' date='May 16 2011, 03:00 PM']+ 1

Although if I HAD to pick one on pain of death it would have to be the blue one.

IMHO they're both dreadful but the red one is waaaaaay worse. Again, MHO. Each to their own etc! :)[/quote]

Just curious... I'm assuming you like natural finishes or solid colored finishes? Just wondering what makes them dreadful to you?

[quote name='Monckyman' post='1241857' date='May 23 2011, 04:47 PM']+10. Hugleeee.
Soz.[/quote]
:)

Afraid I'm with these guys, to me, they both look f***ing vile.

But I have a Hohner headless stick bass, so that balances my statement somewhat :)

Niether do it for me colour-wise, but you might want to consider the effect from a distance.
If you are getting this worked up about colour schemes..and I am not saying there is anything against that....consider what you will backdrop it with...

The green/blue will struggle against more colours IMO.

[quote name='JTUK' post='1242945' date='May 24 2011, 01:45 PM']Niether do it for me colour-wise, but you might want to consider the effect from a distance.
If you are getting this worked up about colour schemes..and I am not saying there is anything against that....consider what you will backdrop it with...

The green/blue will struggle against more colours IMO.[/quote]
Who died and made you Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen? :)

[quote name='Johnston' post='1242952' date='May 24 2011, 08:52 AM']Surely you need both. Then play the one that matches your T-Shirt.[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to tell me this.... thank you.

I think I'll keep the one I own already and just buy the other one to go with it. :)

Oh - [size=6]The RED is the bass I currently own.[/size] :)

Keep your red its amazing, i think it shows off the quilt a little better, mind you ive never seen the point of owning two identical basses just because they are diffrent colours, but hey thats just me, enjoy them both!!!! :)

Keep your red its amazing, i think it shows off the quilt a little better, mind you ive never seen the point of owning two identical basses just because they are diffrent colours, but hey thats just me, enjoy them both!!!! :)