Why become a member? ×

Cables

Dave D

Basschats very own OBBM

www.bassic-bits.co.uk

Fantastic cables, at prices that are the same as what you would pay in a music shop for the ordinary ranges.

Coudn`t believe it when I A/Bd my OBBM cable against my trusty old Planet Waves cable - much more even full-bodied sound. Very hard-wearing cables as well, a real quality product. All my cables (inc speaker) are now OBBMs.

[quote name='Lozz196' post='1092912' date='Jan 17 2011, 06:49 PM']Basschats very own OBBM

www.bassic-bits.co.uk

Fantastic cables, at prices that are the same as what you would pay in a music shop for the ordinary ranges.

Coudn`t believe it when I A/Bd my OBBM cable against my trusty old Planet Waves cable - much more even full-bodied sound. Very hard-wearing cables as well, a real quality product. All my cables (inc speaker) are now OBBMs.[/quote]

+1 Quality and a great service.

[quote name='Paul S' post='1096114' date='Jan 20 2011, 10:36 AM']Another endorsement for OBBM. You could tow a truck with the speak cables I got from him and he is an absolute gent to deal with.[/quote]

+1 from me too.

Bought a guitar lead and speakon cable last Christmas. As has been said here, I also A/B'd against my old leads.

The difference was astounding. 1 year on, leads all still working and sounding perfect.

Buy and you will totally not regret - and great service too!