Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Big Al has arrived!!!

CHRISDABASS

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1084128' date='Jan 10 2011, 12:44 PM']How you finding the Big Al?[/quote]

Loving it mate!! :)

cant find anything i dont like about it! :)

The build quality is stunning! it has the best neck ive ever played and it can sound like pretty much any bass you want it to :lol:

I like it so much that im selling the Sadowsky and committing to just the Big Al for a while

i want to really get to know the bass and not be distracted by other basses around the house and GAS etc.

:D

my gamble paid off :P

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='1071784' date='Dec 29 2010, 02:38 PM'][attachment=67344:IMG_0713.jpg]
(only a quick iphone pic for now)

Nice bass Chris - something different from a standard J/P bass..that's what I like to see..

[b][color="#008000"]i only paid £38 Duty and vat for it too! [/color][/b]
Well done for getting one over on the lads at Customs and Excise - they actually took me for £199.13 (that figure is engraved on my brain) when I imported my first Veillette Citron. I think of it as Ransom money!!

[b][color="#2E8B57"]You're all welcome to come round and try her out anytime :)[/color][/b]
I'm arranging a coach load for the weekend - hopefully arriving at 3am - this going to be OK? After all you did say "anytime"...[/quote]

Edited by TheGreek