Why become a member? ×

Where Have The Girls Gone?

Pete Academy

[quote name='Doddy' post='1021267' date='Nov 12 2010, 12:24 PM']They're in my basement,and not allowed near the computer :)[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"]It's cool, he kept us fed and watered,
Feeling a little fragile from the lack of sunlight :lol: haha[/color]

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='1021283' date='Nov 12 2010, 12:32 PM']Dunno about Zoe (did she finish sixth form this year and start a new, exciting university life?)[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"]Heyy
I'm still in 6th form cuz I took a year out before going to 6th form.. so I'm now in my last year..[/color]

[quote name='Pete Academy' post='1025072' date='Nov 15 2010, 07:39 PM']Where's Zoe? :)[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"]Rawrrrrrr! I'm 'ere![/color] :lol:

[quote name='dood' post='1025214' date='Nov 15 2010, 09:14 PM']By pure coincidence, I spotted her on Billy Sheehan's facebook just the other day - rubbing shoulders with the man himself! - It's obvious, Zoe is a rockstar now! We've all been left behind!! heh! Good work Zoe! :P[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"]Yeah Dood, full time rockstar now :lol: haha

In all seriousness, Sorry for not checking in with you all!
Its nice that i'm remembered around here when i'm not here though :D

As some of you know, i've had a weird couple of years with anxiety etc..[/color]

[color="#9932CC"][size=6]BUT...
ON FRIDAY I WAS IN A BIG SHOW! SINGING AND PLAYING BASS! I'M BACK BABY!
I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON STAGE AGAIN, AND I BLOODY LOVED IT![/size] :D [/color]

Love and Stuff

Zoe!

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='1034335' date='Nov 23 2010, 08:07 PM'][color="#9932CC"][size=6]BUT...
I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON STAGE AGAIN, AND I BLOODY LOVED IT![/size] :) [/color][/quote]
Nice one, well done :)

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='1034335' date='Nov 23 2010, 08:07 PM'][color="#9932CC"][size=6]BUT...
I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON STAGE AGAIN, AND I BLOODY LOVED IT![/size] :) [/color][/quote]

:lol: OMG!!! That text...

Lol seriously though, well done. Anxiety is not good. Everyone seems to have had it. All the girls at least. And me. :)

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='1034335' date='Nov 23 2010, 08:07 PM'][color="#9932CC"]It's cool, he kept us fed and watered,
Feeling a little fragile from the lack of sunlight :D haha[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]Heyy
I'm still in 6th form cuz I took a year out before going to 6th form.. so I'm now in my last year..[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]Rawrrrrrr! I'm 'ere![/color] :)

[color="#9932CC"]Yeah Dood, full time rockstar now :P haha

Its nice that i'm remembered around here when i'm not here though :lol:

As some of you know, i've had a weird couple of years with anxiety etc..[/color]

I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON STAGE AGAIN, AND I BLOODY LOVED IT![/size] :) [/color]

Love and Stuff

Zoe![/quote]

Glad to see you back. :lol:

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='1034335' date='Nov 23 2010, 08:07 PM'][color="#9932CC"]It's cool, he kept us fed and watered,
Feeling a little fragile from the lack of sunlight :D haha[/color]

[color="#9932CC"]Heyy

[color="#9932CC"]Rawrrrrrr! I'm 'ere![/color] :)

[color="#9932CC"]Yeah Dood, full time rockstar now :P haha

Its nice that i'm remembered around here when i'm not here though :lol:

I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON STAGE AGAIN, AND I BLOODY LOVED IT![/size] :) [/color]

Love and Stuff

Zoe![/quote]

You're alive!! Nice to see you on here again :lol:

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='1034335' date='Nov 23 2010, 08:07 PM']As some of you know, i've had a weird couple of years with anxiety etc..[/color]

Love and Stuff

Zoe![/quote]
Zoe, that is absolutely ACE! :)

[quote name='silddx' post='1034846' date='Nov 24 2010, 10:47 AM']Zoe, that is absolutely ACE! :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='1034850' date='Nov 24 2010, 10:49 AM']I know! :D
It was the last hurdle for me to get over.. and I really never thought Id be able to ever again :)
well happy!

Z
x[/quote]
Great stuff, Zoe!!

Good to have you back :)

Ian

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='1035366' date='Nov 24 2010, 05:53 PM']Brilliant news Zoe and fantastic to see you back; we've all missed you Miss! :lol: :) :D[/quote]

Missed you too! :P

[quote name='Mog' post='1035766' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:29 PM']Willing to dep on girl duty at short notice....
[attachment=64882:l_06d42b...bdb31c81.jpg][/quote]

:)

[quote name='7string' post='1035799' date='Nov 24 2010, 11:59 PM']Welcome back Zoe!![/quote]

Heyyy! :lol:

Z
x