Why become a member? ×

Why has Ebay hidden the sellers location??

I think egay is ridiculous to the point that I won't sell on there anymore.

The location is the latest bout of utter stupidity.
They moved the ask seller a question' box to the bottom? what the fook for? It means you're scrolling up and down for no good reason.
Also what about 'read sellers feedback'? you now have to click on the feedback number to see it WHY??????????????????????
they also took the blue colour bands off as well, it just looks sh*te now
It seems to me they are removing or making difficult, anything that might put you off buying. :lol: :) :) :D

as little as a year ago it was a decent site with all information easily seen and accessed, I'm really incensed at how they are behaving. As to there thieving scumbag robbing charges....

Don't get me started :lol:

You may have noticed that I'm not really keen on egay any more.... :)

Last time there was an eBay revamp, a thread popped up full of people saying how much they hated it.

I posted something along the lines of 'Wait a year or so until the next revamp. Everyone will be up in arms saying how much they prefer it how it is now.'

I might as well say it again, 'cos the same thing will happen in a year or so.

:)

[quote name='tom1946' post='999639' date='Oct 25 2010, 07:17 AM']They moved the ask seller a question' box to the bottom? what the fook for? It means you're scrolling up and down for no good reason[/quote]

That bit is totally sensible, it is so you actually have to go through the description before asking a question. If you've sold, you'll have dealt with questions that are answered in the text, it also means the ask a question is near any already answered questions posted. Good logic, just the change you don't like.

I find it annoying that they've moved the "Ask seller a question" from where it was if you win something. I often want to arrange collection with the seller and it completely baffled me initially how to do that, then there used to be a handy link up at the top in the "you've won this thing" page.

MB1. :lol:
Just pressed the "Ask the seller a question" by putting his feedback/username up first!. Ebay then comes up with "let us ask your question"....Blimey is Derren Brown now working for Ebay?.It then came up with "Ask about condition?"......Er No?(thats the first thing most people put in the description) :)

well like many others I have had more than enough of Ebay.....
More than enough of foreign bidders that win your items then do not pay ,bid on items that clearly state UK auction only and collection only.
Ebay could not give a stuff they have your money no matter what...Ive 5 or so items running once finished that really is my lot,its just not worth the time or investment..

Unfortunately for you lot there will be more adds from me.....anyone need a lightly used teabag cheap & free delivery