Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RH450 and TC footcontroller **SOLD**

Dood

Hi all,

I bought an RH450 and footcontroller brand new 4th September 2010 and have decided I prefer the sound of the MarkBass F1 for a lightweight portable rig. I'm therefore putting this one up for sale as I intend to grab an F1 or possibly F500 depending on price.

Original boxes, Head, Foot controller, Power cable, MIDI Cable, manuals.

No trades (unless it is an F1 + cash.)

Price is a give away [b]£650 + shipping [/b] (or free collection).

I do need to take some pictures for you so that you can see a line mark on the bottom where I slid the amp out of a rack. There is also a loose foot that I have used a small piece of plastic bag to act as a gasket! (You can't see it at all and does not affect the amplifier's operation!).

Ok, Pictures later.. Thanks Please do PM me as I will get an email notification on my phone quicker than popping in to check the thread.

Dan

{edit for clarity} I'm sorry, I really can not go any lower with the price plus shipping.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='999197' date='Oct 24 2010, 07:39 PM']shame you don't want a not quite so compact Hughes and Kettner head :)[/quote]

Sorry mate! I'm sorted for my BIG RIG! It's a Hartke sized monster - but I want something for smaller stuff and the RH450, although absolutely ace at everything, wasn't quite to my taste. If anything the Staccato would have been a better choice.

Pictures!!!!

[attachment=62121:DSC_0002.JPG]
Little mark on the bottom

[attachment=62122:DSC_0003.JPG]

[attachment=62123:DSC_0005.JPG]

[attachment=62125:DSC_0007.JPG]
There's a little scratch on the side of the controller too

[attachment=62124:DSC_0006.JPG]
There a tiny scratch between the 1&2 pedals and another between the 2 & 3 pedals, if you can make them out in the pic!

Bit of interest but nothing rock-solid yet.

Online prices for the RH450 head are between £829 and £899 plus shipping and you're looking at an additional £150 odd for the foot controller too, so maybe I am being daft for offering it for such a low price and need to rethink?

[quote name='dood' post='1003699' date='Oct 28 2010, 01:26 PM']Bit of interest but nothing rock-solid yet.

Online prices for the RH450 head are between £829 and £899 plus shipping and you're looking at an additional £150 odd for the foot controller too, so maybe I am being daft for offering it for such a low price and need to rethink?[/quote]

If you were offereing it a a really daft price it would have gone by now.
if it's not selling at that price you either can go lower, not sell it, or swap it for something else.

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='1004126' date='Oct 28 2010, 05:36 PM']If you were offereing it a a really daft price it would have gone by now.
if it's not selling at that price you either can go lower, not sell it, or swap it for something else.[/quote]

Wise words my friend. Well, early days I guess - but yeah, I'm after a MarkBass F1 or poss F500 as a trade + cash.

[quote name='whynot' post='1004421' date='Oct 28 2010, 09:47 PM']Don't do it Dan. Hold onto it till I decide I need to get another.[/quote]

:) - Well, it's been a tough one - I think the Staccato would have been the better choice for me personally - which as far as I can tell is much close to the EQ centres of the F1 - which I prefer - so I suspect it will be easier to get an F1.

[quote name='dood' post='1004463' date='Oct 28 2010, 10:16 PM']:) - Well, it's been a tough one - I think the Staccato would have been the better choice for me personally - which as far as I can tell is much close to the EQ centres of the F1 - which I prefer - so I suspect it will be easier to get an F1.[/quote]

Why not change the eq centres to match the Stacatto and see if that does the trick?
I had a similar problem when i bought an RH450, but after a bit of "fannying" arouind, I love it.

[quote name='BassBunny' post='1006492' date='Oct 30 2010, 05:48 PM']Why not change the eq centres to match the Stacatto and see if that does the trick?
I had a similar problem when i bought an RH450, but after a bit of "fannying" arouind, I love it.[/quote]

Hi Bunny, it's not actually possible! The Staccato's bass control frequency sweeps lower than the RH450. The RH450 also has a 'valve character roll off' in the top end that the Staccato does not. I prefer that pristine 'new strings' top end. but that's just me :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1010547' date='Nov 3 2010, 11:16 AM']Seriously great amp/pedal and very low price!

Some absolute bargains on here ATM.[/quote]

Thank you my friend! - I know what you mean though - even kit that I don't need I've been eyeing up!! Is there no stopping this G.A.S!!