Why become a member? ×

Gone, Gone Gone...

andy67

[quote name='andy67' post='996128' date='Oct 21 2010, 04:43 PM']I have had this for just over a year, its spectacular and only, I repeat only, has a financial crisis forced this sale.

It has sat in my practice room from new and has never been gigged - not a single mark on it!

Looking for £600 straight sale.

I'll get pics up soon as.

cheers for looking

andy[/quote]

What a bargain,,,,, Any lower mate you may aswell just give it away. I wish I could justify this purchase mate, but due to lack of gigging and possible lack of trasnport size its just outside my means

I have bought from Andy before folks and I can safely say that he keeps his gear in absolute mint condition. On top of that he is an absolute gent to deal with.

All the best with the sale matey.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='996464' date='Oct 21 2010, 10:22 PM']What a bargain,,,,, Any lower mate you may aswell just give it away. I wish I could justify this purchase mate, but due to lack of gigging and possible lack of trasnport size its just outside my means

I have bought from Andy before folks and I can safely say that he keeps his gear in absolute mint condition. On top of that he is an absolute gent to deal with.

All the best with the sale matey.[/quote]buy it, buy it, buy it

Your gas would end. Well actually you'd probably want an SVT then but hey

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='996894' date='Oct 22 2010, 11:53 AM']stop it mike, you know how weak I am!!!![/quote]
C'mon, how cool would it be to roll up with an 810 to the Moffat bash?

I love my 412 - big cabs are the future!!! :)

Hiya,

It is an Ampeg SVT-810e Classic. Link: [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/12345-ampeg-svt-810e.html"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/1234...g-svt-810e.html[/url]

Hey Steve, thanks for the kind words. Just think, if you did buy it... you could compare sizes with SK8! :)

andy

Edited by andy67

[quote name='andy67' post='997084' date='Oct 22 2010, 02:24 PM']Hiya,

It is an Ampeg SVT-810e Classic. Link: [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/12345-ampeg-svt-810e.html"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/1234...g-svt-810e.html[/url]

Hey Steve, thanks for the kind words. Just think, if you did buy it... you could compare sizes with SK8! :)

andy[/quote]

If you havent tried one, these are fantastic and undoubtedly the best cabs I have ever used. The sound is awesome and they are remerkably portable with the tip back wheels. Great price too. Go on, someone deserves this.....Andy

Had a listen to this the other day with Andy's V4... fabulous cab ... but... Sk8 is unfortunately right... with a big tube head this is an absolutely killer combination and if you hear this you are DOOOOMMMMEED.. luckily you're doomed to the bass sound from hell.... buy now... stop in front of the wife... tilt your chin forward and say... bought an Ampeg 810... take your best shot!!!

[quote name='rumour6' post='997438' date='Oct 22 2010, 07:12 PM']Had a listen to this the other day with Andy's V4... fabulous cab ... but... Sk8 is unfortunately right... with a big tube head this is an absolutely killer combination and if you hear this you are DOOOOMMMMEED.. luckily you're doomed to the bass sound from hell.... buy now... stop in front of the wife... tilt your chin forward and say... bought an Ampeg 810... take your best shot!!![/quote]

im pretty sure my wife would reenact the scene of lord of the rings Gandal and the Balrog 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS'

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='997918' date='Oct 23 2010, 11:49 AM']im pretty sure my wife would reenact the scene of lord of the rings Gandal and the Balrog 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS'[/quote]
just hide it from your missus :) :lol:

Edited by sk8

[quote name='MB1' post='1001011' date='Oct 26 2010, 12:34 PM']MB1. :lol:
Steve!
Youve Not Lived Until youve had your Pants Flapped by an all Valve Ampeg SVT and an 8x10![/quote]

Absolutely correct MB1. This cab is the industry standard and...coupled with an SVT is awesome man! :)

andy

[quote name='sk8' post='1001740' date='Oct 26 2010, 09:06 PM']So Steve, you grown a pair yet? :)[/quote]

hahaha, I just couldnt justify the purchase. I loved using them at the rehearsal room in glasgow we used to use. But I already have a 4x10 and a 2x10 that I can use with my amp.

So unless I somehow become a touring bass playing sheriff officer, then alas this bargain of the century is just too much for me.

I have one of these. It's undoubtedly the best cab I've ever had. It's more than slightly fridge like in terms of size and weight though. No rig is complete without one. Btw mine lives just behind my front door because it physically will not go any further into the house!