Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='MythSte' post='600254' date='Sep 16 2009, 02:35 PM']I cant wait to post in this thread again soon....[/quote]

Conversely, I'm planning on never having to post in this thread again (unless you guys are interested in seeing what [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=10285&view=findpost&p=489560"]my rig[/url] looks like now that the LH500 is in a rack bag).

S.P.

Edited by Stylon Pilson

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='600265' date='Sep 16 2009, 02:47 PM']Conversely, I'm planning on never having to post in this thread again (unless you guys are interested in seeing what [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=10285&view=findpost&p=489560"]my rig[/url] looks like now that the LH500 is in a rack bag).

S.P.[/quote]

I said that very same thing about 6 months ago :)

[quote name='MythSte' post='600254' date='Sep 16 2009, 02:35 PM']I cant wait to post in this thread again soon....[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing your new rig :)

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='600265' date='Sep 16 2009, 02:47 PM']Conversely, I'm planning on never having to post in this thread again
S.P.[/quote]

Me too. I give it a year before there's a different amp (or at least a "backup" amp) with me though, I am fickle and I want an Eden Nemesis again.

[quote name='Merton' post='602183' date='Sep 18 2009, 01:20 PM']Me too. I give it a year before there's a different amp (or at least a "backup" amp) with me though, I am fickle and I want an Eden Nemesis again.[/quote]

Yeah, you've got a point actually. I've been tempted by lightweight amps in the past, and I'm sure that I will be tempted again in the future. I wouldn't mind being able to sling my amp over my shoulder and free up my left hand.

S.P.