Why become a member? ×

"Creeping death" - slap cover

ViaceslavSvedov

There aren't many days when I look to myself and think, "I am a poorer player without slap". However, today was one of them. That's some fantastic work; I just wish I bloody knew how to approach it myself.

JohnnyLager's nailing it for me. Good work. But wrong, oh so wrong :)

Yeah top quality mate. That Sandberg sounds fantastic, I love a bit of slap me, especially when it's done well and with some feeling. You can tell you're enjoying playing, it comes across in the music, and that makes it fun to listen too.

Yet again totally awesome.

You should take a screen shot and put the picture in the thread bass players in hats!

I had to check out the vid for Eugene's Trick Bag. I haven't seen Crossroads for years and was blown away by the dual at the end. Never seen anyone do it. You nailed it.

[quote name='ViaceslavSvedov' post='874886' date='Jun 22 2010, 10:05 PM']and here is another one vid from me, new one :rolleyes:

[color="#0000FF"][b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7a99uP_Tg&feature=channel"]- Murka - [/url][/b][/color][/quote]
The quick repeated slap in the middle sounds like machine gun fire! :)

Excellent once again. Really, really excellent, and a joy to listen to and watch.

[quote name='ViaceslavSvedov' post='874886' date='Jun 22 2010, 10:05 PM']and here is another one vid from me, new one :rolleyes:

[color="#0000FF"][b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7a99uP_Tg&feature=channel"]- Murka - [/url][/b][/color][/quote]

Very nice - love the melody and the way you have woven it through the rhythm part. Very clever and immaculately played too! :)