Why become a member? ×

Anyone got a picture off .....

Linus27

[quote name='P-punk' post='846571' date='May 24 2010, 03:18 PM']My Candy Apple Red CIJ Jazz with a black scratchplate.

[/quote]

PERFECT :)

If you have any more piccies that would be super brilliant and very appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='Stu-khag' post='846588' date='May 24 2010, 03:49 PM']Here's my midnight wine mex jazz with black scratch plate.

not sure why my eyes are blacked out, seemed funny at the time[/quote]

Ye no idea why you posted that pic with your eyes blacked out. We can see what you look like in your avatar :)

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='846958' date='May 24 2010, 10:20 PM']Okay, here's as close as I can get - I think I've got RSI now after doing this! :lol:

Oh bloody hell, I just realised... It's maple, not rosewood! Back to the drawing board :rolleyes:[/quote]

HAHA thanks Rich. Good effort. Now if you can make it fretless also then its exactly what I am after :)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='847031' date='May 24 2010, 11:24 PM']This is my old HW1 Jazz. Waynes selling it on here at the moment so im sure he wont mind, its all good publicity.

[/quote]

Nice one Dave, thanks. I so wish that was fretless. I would snap it up. By the way, I keep meaning to PM you but just not found time. Not caught up with you for ages.

[quote name='Linus27' post='847070' date='May 24 2010, 11:57 PM']Nice one Dave, thanks. I so wish that was fretless. I would snap it up. By the way, I keep meaning to PM you but just not found time. Not caught up with you for ages.[/quote]

That bass came very close to being de fretted twice but i never got around to it.

Nothings happening here at the moment. Just getting on with the Ray34 and getting ready for my holiday next week.

Speak later.

[quote name='Linus27' post='847070' date='May 24 2010, 11:57 PM']Nice one Dave, thanks. I so wish that was fretless. I would snap it up. By the way, I keep meaning to PM you but just not found time. Not caught up with you for ages.[/quote]
Linus27, buy it off Wayne (he's got it on for a very good price) and get it de-fretted at the Gallery for £90. All-in cost for the bass you want £450 - seems a pretty good deal if that what you are after???

[quote name='Clarky' post='847184' date='May 25 2010, 09:01 AM']Linus27, buy it off Wayne (he's got it on for a very good price) and get it de-fretted at the Gallery for £90. All-in cost for the bass you want £450 - seems a pretty good deal if that what you are after???[/quote]

Thanks Clarky, that did cross my mind. I kind of like the mojo effect of the HW1.

[quote name='Clarky' post='847184' date='May 25 2010, 09:01 AM']Linus27, buy it off Wayne (he's got it on for a very good price) and get it de-fretted at the Gallery for £90. All-in cost for the bass you want £450 - seems a pretty good deal if that what you are after???[/quote]

There's a Mighty Mite fretless neck here (if it's still available):

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=89059&hl=neck"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=89059&hl=neck[/url]

£40 is pretty darn cheap plus you can stick it on whatever Squier or Fender you like to make an instant fretless!

[quote name='P-punk' post='846571' date='May 24 2010, 03:18 PM']My Candy Apple Red CIJ Jazz with a black scratchplate.

[/quote]

I'think I've just fallen in love again.
Car blocks/rosewood/binding, o bloody hell that is very very nice.