Why become a member? ×

Warmoth/fender custom shop 59 p bass / SOLD

75jazz

Hi , this is a very special p bass ! Warmoth custom neck with graphite strips and stainless steel frets , bookmatched alder body sprayed in nitro , all fender custom shop parts including lovely tort guard . Fender decals , a bit naughty but nice ! Plays like a dream included in price a TKS tweed case . 1/3 of the price of a custom shop p ,but equal quality . All work by D.WILSON . www.dwilsonguitars.com 07951710626 £850 ? SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by 75jazz

[quote name='75jazz' post='827799' date='May 4 2010, 07:43 PM']1/3 of the price of a custom shop p ,but equal quality . All work by D.WILSON[/quote]

I know Dave's work and would never trust an instrument to anyone else. His finishes are immaculate and his attention to detailing is impeccable. I would say this will easily surpass a CS.

Guest BassKS

Bump for an awesome bass. I can only imagine what it would sound like with a bit of foam under the strings.

[quote name='LeoFender' post='843528' date='May 20 2010, 08:43 PM']Someone please buy this and put me out my GAS based misery[/quote]
Just make one, Leo :)

(Sorry, you asked for that with your BC username!)

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='839561' date='May 17 2010, 10:16 AM']I like where this is going. Great bass.[/quote]
ON EBAY !!!!!! AND SOLD IN " 2" DAYS !!!!!!

Edited by 75jazz

• 2 weeks later...