Why become a member? ×

Post edits by mods?

Beedster

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='826109' date='May 3 2010, 01:10 AM']Beedster, drop me a PM with some details of your original post and how long was between you posting and it being modified. I'll take it up with the mods.[/quote]

Thanks Steve, done

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='826292' date='May 3 2010, 11:12 AM']Sorted, thanks to Steve and Rich for a quick reply. It wasn't the mods, so either I did it by accident or the gremlins have been in!

Chris[/quote]

I had just this minute had thesame problem. I wrote a long advert , spotted some peeps reading it - and then when I looked down the page,half of my text is missing. I now have to rewrite. Seems we have a bug / problem somewhere.

[quote name='dood' post='827399' date='May 4 2010, 01:21 PM']I had just this minute had thesame problem. I wrote a long advert , spotted some peeps reading it - and then when I looked down the page,half of my text is missing. I now have to rewrite. Seems we have a bug / problem somewhere.[/quote]

Hi Dood
Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. I was being polite above, I know I didn't accidentally delete anything!
Hope we can find a solution guys?
Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='827454' date='May 4 2010, 02:06 PM']Hi Dood
Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. I was being polite above, I know I didn't accidentally delete anything!
Hope we can find a solution guys?
Chris[/quote]

Well I was just commenting earlier on today that Chris was a complete and utter twa