Why become a member? ×

Morning!

Lisa_Witch

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='87364' date='Nov 12 2007, 03:56 PM']Not only is it great to see yet another female bass player but one who has chosen Basschat as her first foray into online bass forums!

Welcome![/quote]

I know Dan (Mr Dood with the 7-string madness on here) from having played with him a couple of times, and he mentioned this site, but I've only just got round to actually signing up. Lots of nice people and useful stuff so far :)

[quote name='Lisa_Witch' post='87376' date='Nov 12 2007, 04:29 PM']I know Dan (Mr Dood with the 7-string madness on here) from having played with him a couple of times, and he mentioned this site, but I've only just got round to actually signing up. Lots of nice people and useful stuff so far :)[/quote]

HEY Lisa!!! ;o)

yup, just spotted your posts on the board! Good to see ya here. Hows things? Band etc? Seems like an age since we played together. Had a blast!

Chat soon

Dan

[quote name='dood' post='87685' date='Nov 13 2007, 12:54 AM']HEY Lisa!!! ;o)

yup, just spotted your posts on the board! Good to see ya here. Hows things? Band etc? Seems like an age since we played together. Had a blast!

Chat soon

Dan[/quote]

Hey hey! Yep; All's going well with the band; we just played at the Hard Rock Hell Festival, and we're hopefully recording our first proper album in March, so it would at least seem we're on the right track!

How's things with you?

[quote name='Lisa_Witch' post='87867' date='Nov 13 2007, 02:14 PM']Hey hey! Yep; All's going well with the band; we just played at the Hard Rock Hell Festival, and we're hopefully recording our first proper album in March, so it would at least seem we're on the right track!

How's things with you?[/quote]

Woh! Excellent.. yes, I do keep an eye on your gig list to see where you are off too next! Send my very best wishes to everyone!

Yeh, I'm fine. Have a new band underway. As soon as we have a cuppla tracks sorted I think we are going to get a site together. I'll give you some details offline as I'm not tempting ill fate!!! ;o) It's right up my street though.. rather excited!

Dan

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='87911' date='Nov 13 2007, 03:31 PM']Hey Lisa!

its always good to have new people come onto this forum,
especially when there girl bassists :)

Zoe :huh:
xXx[/quote]

Yep - it's nice to know not all bassists live their lives in a cupboard when they're not onstage! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...