Why become a member? ×

Yorkshire BassBash 2010

Born 2B Mild

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='680693' date='Dec 10 2009, 09:31 PM']Any of you folks got a problem with a 16 year old joining in? Thought I best check...[/quote]

i'm 17, i'll be there. sam (budgetbassist) is only 18 or 19, too. i expect there'll be other people our age there, too.

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='681016' date='Dec 11 2009, 09:40 AM']I left with a hand-solderer and a belly full of Guiness. Result![/quote]

I like your style!

I'm probably gigging on the Friday and Saturday of that weekend and I'm off to Edinburgh for the Calcutta Cup the weekend before so I'm going to have to start working on Mrs HJ now for a chance to come to this bash!

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='680446' date='Dec 10 2009, 05:45 PM']1. Born 2B Mild
2. yorks5stringer
3. Al Heeley
4. Wonderhorse
5. simon1964
6. Tait
7. Mikey R
8. budget bassist
9. Jake_tenfloors
10. Gnasher[/quote]
Hey Jake - if I give u a lift will you bring your avatars with you?

Edited by Al Heeley

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='680489' date='Dec 10 2009, 07:30 PM']Hey Mikey - you've been doing all the building this year - hope you're bringing along your creation(s?). I've been focused on pcb's and soldering irons this last 12 months but I'm not allowed to talk about the Zvex clones here or people start shouting at me and I get all upset.[/quote]

Al, Im planning on bringing both this years creations along, the blue P bass and the brown 5 string.

Looking forward to trying out some of your boxes! Ive been brewing a few plans of my own and might have something to discuss with you... :)