Why become a member? ×

scarified

[quote name='clauster' post='661074' date='Nov 21 2009, 04:09 PM']The UV lit Trace stuff has always done it for me on, with the Ampeg fliptop a close second.[/quote]
+1 on the Trace UV heads. I used one on top of EV cabs. Looked fantastic but I can't believe I used to drag all that gear around. Sorry, no photo

Just remembered, I used to have a Peterson combo that was just beautiful mahogany - like a piece of furniture. Sounded good too but was always scared to use it live 'cos it was just too nice and too nickable.

Edited by henry norton

[quote name='neilb' post='661024' date='Nov 21 2009, 09:22 AM']Im with tomboy on this one, but STILL think it looks the bollocks!!

It wont go above 5. My ears bleed.[/quote]

I know that as the starter of this thread, I am supposed to be neutral, but that is very impressive. It would be even better with a brightbox though ....

• 3 weeks later...

Its not much in the way of gear but I love how these two items look together.
I'm only getting the amp on Saturday though, seriously looking forward to it.
As for the bass, cheapo but I love it, and hopefully will sound great with the B200r.

Well heres my update.
Got the amp and together with my Vintage modded P-bass TB strung with TI flats it sounds fantastic!! Happy days ahead!

Edited by septicrat