Why become a member? ×

sorry gone..

bubinga5

Im selling my beloved S5..i need the cash

i have always thought that an S5 is the best mass production bass in the world,..im just not using it enough to justify it.and i have another super J in the pipeline.. i will add,..

you know the score..Massive punchy stingray tone, from the single H, matching headstock. the best B ive heard, with great growl, awsome build Q, rosewood board, satin neck that switches to a gloss headstock (i love this attention to detail)...

ive played this at a jazzfunk rehearsal and its super focused. and ive recorded with it, with a house funk style session.....fantastic growl and tone when you push the instrument... it really is a joy to play..

the only marks are a few small ones on the top of the headstock and a very small mark on the arm rest section of the bass..(pictured) otherwise its immaculate..

its a 2003 model..

£650....

Edited by bubinga5

bubinga5, I do believe you are actually a bigger bass tart than Beedster or I! It was only a couple of weeks ago that you started a thread on how brill S5's are :) But seriously, good luck with your sale .. and I can see why Mike's Shuker 4 would appeal - what a stunning bass

[quote name='Clarky' post='628996' date='Oct 17 2009, 07:53 PM']bubinga5, I do believe you are actually a bigger bass tart than Beedster or I! It was only a couple of weeks ago that you started a thread on how brill S5's are :) But seriously, good luck with your sale .. and I can see why Mike's Shuker 4 would appeal - what a stunning bass[/quote]He he..yes i know...dont get me wrong i still think they are amazing...but i just fancy a change...

[quote name='bubinga5' post='628568' date='Oct 17 2009, 09:48 AM']Im selling my beloved S5..i need the cash

i have always thought that an S5 is the best mass production bass in the world,..im just not using it enough to justify it.and i have another super J in the pipeline.. i will add,..

you know the score..Massive punchy stingray tone, from the single H, matching headstock. the best B ive heard, with great growl, awsome build Q, rosewood board, satin neck that switches to a gloss headstock (i love this attention to detail)...

ive played this at a jazzfunk rehearsal and its super focused. and ive recorded with it, with a house funk style session.....fantastic growl and tone when you push the instrument... it really is a joy to play..

the only marks are a few small ones on the top of the headstock and a very small mark on the arm rest section of the bass..(pictured) otherwise its immaculate..

its a 2003 model..

£700 ONO[/quote]