Why become a member? ×

SWR, Peavey, Trace Elliot

WHUFC BASS

I'm selling off my rig as I'm after a Trace combo - the SMX type, so as they ain't cheap I'm selling some of my gear (all purchased off here from fellow BC'ers.).

4x10 Peavey Cab 8ohm = £65 (this has had some addtional heavy duty casters put on it)

2x10 SWR MkI Goliath Junior 4 Ohm = £80 (new crossover installed)

Trace Elliot AH150 GP7 SM150 = £120

Collection only on these I'm afraid - I'm in North East London, not a million miles from the A406, M11 or M25.

Edited by WHUFC BASS

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='606890' date='Sep 23 2009, 04:57 PM']I'm selling off my rig as I'm after a Trace combo - the SMX type, so as they ain't cheap I'm selling some of my gear (all purchased off here from fellow BC'ers.).

4x10 Peavey Cab 8ohm = £65 (this has had some addtional heavy duty casters put on it)

2x10 SWR MkI Goliath Junior 4 Ohm = £80 (new crossover installed)

Trace Elliot AH150 GP7 SM150 = £120

Collection only on these I'm afraid - I'm in North East London, not a million miles from the A406, M11 or M25.[/quote]
dude they are well cheap!!!(BARGAIN PEOPLE BARGAIN)

• 1 month later...

personally i wouldnt use a 150 for 2 cabs as theyd only be getting 75w each, possibly small venues but i wouldnt use it for anything bigger than that. not slating trace as they are amazing amps and im not slating whufc bass as he's a hammers fan (irons!) but truthfully if your using 2 cabs and you want to gig in reasonable sized venues i'd use at least a 250w amp. even the 300 i have can struggle at some larger places.

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='668087' date='Nov 28 2009, 10:51 AM']That may possibly be true, but its still loud. I've run it through the Peavey 4x10 with my band and its cut through quite well. It all depends on the size of the venue, how you set the eq up etc. I've played decent sized pubs with it and its been fine.[/quote]

plus the one to this - the peavey used to belong to me, and it certainly cuts through well. it was my only cab for years and i never had an problems being heard (using it with the trace elliot 150)