Why become a member? ×

LOOK! I made a music video wiv my band

gafbass02

It was done entirely by us, shot in a day and edited over a week, so not as good as some, but damn good for a first go i reckon!

Really hope you lot enjoy it, please be polite!

No idea how to make it appear on the screen here (if anyone does please feel free!!)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnThxCeCJfg"]SO HERES THE LINK![/url]

EDIT: A huge thanks for the nice comments, seeing as so many of you liked it I thought I'd mention that the 'lap it up' cd which includes the video is finally available. :->

Edited by gafbass02

Nice one ...
Look at that though... Even in your own band's video you don't get any visuals when you are playing that little bass feature bit ... Typical eh?
Oh well ..

Hey, you should add th http:// bit to the www.myspace.com/loungeflymusic web address in the text description section. Then it will become a hot link and help pople get to your Myspace pages easily ....

Excellent stuff. Great song and cool video to go with it. Is there going to be a CD with it on?

I would have sent the guitarist home to put on some black jeans a get a longer strap though...

To get the video to appear in the post you do this:

[code][youtube]FnThxCeCJfg[/youtube][/code]

Which gives you this:

cool cheers dude, i still have no idea but there it is!, look, theres Suze just above my post!, Hi Suze!

There will be an EP available in a couple of weeks with the video on and itll be on itunes too, the first one is already on there.
This is my last attempt at an originals band before mustang sally in pub corners lol!

And the blue one stays with me!!!!! :)

cheers bud, its my first one but ive well caught the bug. Lots of ideas for other songs. We'd like to do 'hope it rains on your wedding day' got some great ideas but would be VERY expensive to shoot!, anyone getting married soon and fancy something a little 'different' on the day? heh heh!!

Excellent! Great job all round.

What OG means is changing the text on YouTube so it makes the myspace link clickable. It should be like this - add the bit in bold:

Promotional Music Video for 'lap it up' by Lounge Fly

"FM buffed Trash-Rock NME
Feisty female-fronted rock-pop Organ Magazine
Outstanding Rick Wakeman, Planet Rock
Fantastic 5/5 Black Velvet Magazine
Edge and grit and an attitude that bites BBC Introducing

[b]http://[/b]www.myspace.com/loungeflymusic

Filmed at The Daffodil restaurant in Cheltenham

Edited by Weird War