Why become a member? ×

LOOK! I made a music video wiv my band

gafbass02

Sweet! Thanks! Were lucky cause were pretty self sufficient in many ways. All the pics on the myspace/facebook were set up and shot and edited by us and a mate the video was also set up and shot and edited by just us and a mate and all the songs are recorded mixed and mastered in the drummers basement.
Hence Any help spreading the word in any way would be VERY greatfully received!!!
:-D

Hah hah nice one! Proud to have been of service ;-) Glad you like it guys. I'll sneak in a sneaky exclusive here actually for the eagle eyed basschatters that stumble on this thread. The pickup I used is a wizard on my one of my jazz's although tbh it's not quite as edgy and punchy on the recording as it is in person. It's designed to nail a p bass tone from a jazz style pickup, and I think it nails it pretty well.
I'll leave it at that for now though as it's not yet available so I'll just say more to come in time from Andy when he's ready. I got to name it too which is cool, and I'm as pleased with the name as I am with the tone ;-)

Edited by gafbass02

Fantastic, cool vid and a great song.

About 500 years ago, I made a video with a band I was in, and it was ruddy awful, not a patch on yours. I was the singer back then, and my miming was horrendous. I even had the leather trousers and a bullet belt, what a gimp.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the bumpage but seeing as lots of you guys seemed to like it I thought I'd mention that we now have the CD's ready which also have the video on. Probably easiest to contact the lovely Suze through myspace if you fancy one, not sure how much they are but I'm sure it's less than five quid.
:-D

It took ages to get em cause we had to send the first lot back :-(