Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 5 inca Silver..NOW £450!!!!!SOLD

bubinga5

Decided to sell this as im gassing for something..

FENDER USA JAZZ V...STILL AVAILABLE

Rare Inca Silver
Awsome growly Jazz tone...

a few dings here and there...Really nice instrument.......£500.00 ONO!!!!!

Ignore the Ostinato Jazz, this has gone..

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='51m0n' post='582069' date='Aug 26 2009, 11:33 PM']DAMN!

If I had the cash right now I'd have had that Ostinato off you so fast the blue stuff on your face there would have come off too.

Oh sorry, that's Meshel isnt it....[/quote]

Thats a nice bass and a very good price any more info on the company?

[quote name='YouMa' post='582094' date='Aug 27 2009, 03:10 AM']Thats a nice bass and a very good price any more info on the company?[/quote]
Its a bit of a mystery bass..I bought it from the Gallery..i asked for more info on the bass but they didnt know either..i have seen only one other Ostinato, it was a Vintage Jazz style. ive got a hunch the company were/are european..

I have played alot of high end basses and this bass although not known is easily up there with them..The problem is its not a well known name, so obviously it scares people off..

I have put this up before at a higher price but it didnt go, and lack of history with the bass is prob why..I took a bit of a gamble when i bought it and paid off..Smoking bass.

for £450.00 you WILL NOT find a bass anwhere near as good as this..

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='bubinga5' post='583865' date='Aug 28 2009, 06:01 PM']Pics matey..hard to capture the neck profile..I find it very comfortable..a very shallow C shape...gets flatter as it gets nearer the body..[/quote]

Can you put up some pics of the Ostinato headstock as well? Also what does the Ostinato weigh? Thanks

[quote name='ikay' post='584012' date='Aug 28 2009, 08:33 PM']Can you put up some pics of the Ostinato headstock as well? Also what does the Ostinato weigh? Thanks[/quote]
10bls matey..check this out.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34582&hl=ostinato"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=ostinato[/url]

[quote name='bubinga5' post='584255' date='Aug 29 2009, 12:43 AM']10bls matey..check this out.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34582&hl=ostinato"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=ostinato[/url][/quote]

Thanks. Like everyone else I'm having difficulty finding any info at all on the manufacturer. Seems a bit odd for such a quality looking instrument unless its a privateer custom builder? Serial number of 0005 suggests a small and exclusive operation!

[quote name='ikay' post='585353' date='Aug 30 2009, 08:21 PM']Thanks. Like everyone else I'm having difficulty finding any info at all on the manufacturer. Seems a bit odd for such a quality looking instrument unless its a privateer custom builder? Serial number of 0005 suggests a small and exclusive operation![/quote]
It sounds italian to me i would be very tempted if i could find some more info on the builder.

Amazing, cannot find anything about the Ostinato, I even looked if the company was called 'tribute bass' as Ostinato is a musical term, but no joy either.

It looks like a great instrument, and I am a little tempted what with it being pretty close to me, but it would be nice to know a bit more about its provenance.

Either way have a bump on me!

You wont find anytthing on Ostinato.. believe me i have researched the bass...It sounds italian because Ostinato is an Italian musical term..

I have owned the bass from new..loved it as soon as i played it..its got that amazing twang when you dig in...if i could cure the GAS i would keep it..
This is one of the best basses you will ever play...

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='bubinga5' post='585604' date='Aug 31 2009, 09:21 AM']You wont find anytthing on Ostinato.. believe me i have researched the bass...It sounds italian because Ostinato is an Italian musical term..

I have owned the bass from new..loved it as soon as i played it..its got that amazing twang when you dig in...if i could cure the GAS i would keep it..
This is one of the best basses you will ever play...[/quote]

pmd matey
hope we could get this sorted
kindest regards
john/ziggy.

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='589998' date='Sep 4 2009, 06:34 PM']hey Thank you for the ostinato
i love it ill play it proper tomoz night,
hey man if you ever wana good price for that sei jazz 5 let me know;-)
once again thank you for your'e time
kindest regards
ziggy.[/quote]No probs John..glad you like it..tis a stonking bass...let me know how you get on!!

Ok if major major and i mean major gas ever kicks in i will let you know.. :)