Why become a member? ×

*Sold MTD 535 *Sold

Josh

This really is a lovely bass. Feels 'just right', looks great & loads of tonal flexibility as well :)

Of course, Josh is a great guy to deal with too!

Here's a few more pics to whet people's appetites :rolleyes:

Please note that there's some flash used in some of these pics to highlight the spalted effect - the flash makes the core body colour look a little darker than it does in real life (but this does also mean that this is a bit what it looks like under stage lights as well!).

Edited by molan

[quote name='51m0n' post='549306' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:18 PM']Thats real purdy![/quote]

[quote name='I am not excane' post='549452' date='Jul 23 2009, 10:13 PM']Gorgeous.[/quote]

Thanks Guys, in the flesh it's even better.

[quote name='Toasted' post='549556' date='Jul 23 2009, 11:25 PM']That's gotta be the most bass you can buy for £1600.[/quote]

Very very true. I'd have this off you in a flash but I have one already. They're amazing instruments, there's something about the ergonomics that make them so comfortable to play, you don't have to fight it at all. Mine's so resonant I've had to completely rethink my muting technique.

Here's another one in action in the hands of [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OiBzYckcYI"]David Dyson[/url]

Someone buy it quick

Edited by chrkelly

[quote name='bubinga5' post='550394' date='Jul 24 2009, 04:59 PM']Josh what you doing bro?? Why is the MTD not working out for you?[/quote]

I just can't seemingly settle on any bass. Ever.

[quote name='Skactus' post='551564' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:47 AM']I'm really not believing this deal!!! Dude if I get the money, I'll GO to the UK and get it from you![/quote]

That would be sweet if you do man.

[quote name='d-basser' post='553185' date='Jul 27 2009, 08:53 PM']Don't want a 6 string Sei do you? I know you are looking a less strings but worth a shot.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind offer D-Basser, but I am aiming for a 5 or 4.

[quote name='mcgraham' post='553280' date='Jul 27 2009, 10:16 PM']Interested in the two Jazzes I've got for sale? One fretted, one fretless. Full matching set. No worries if not, just let me know :)[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Mark, but neither are what I'm after.

• 1 year later...