Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Eamesy

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster so I thought I'd see if this tickles anyones fancy on here before it goes up on eBay.

For sale is my 2005 American Deluxe Precision in cherry sunburst. I've recently acquired a 4003 and I'm no longer using this bass enough to warrant keeping it.

Will be sad to see it go as it's been well looked after by myself (although there is one very small chip in the finish on the bottom near the jack).

Comes with original HSC and all the candy; leather strap, cleaning cloth and polish, truss rod tool, etc.

£600 and I'm located in London.

Can post more pictures if you want them :)

Matt.

Edited by Eamesy

[quote name='Eamesy' post='539248' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:18 PM']Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster so I thought I'd see if this tickles anyones fancy on here before it goes up on eBay.

For sale is my 2005 American Deluxe Precision in cherry sunburst. I've recently acquired a 4003 and I'm no longer using this bass enough to warrant keeping it.

Will be sad to see it go as it's been well looked after by myself (although there is one very small chip in the finish on the bottom near the jack).

Comes with original HSC and all the candy; leather strap, cleaning cloth and polish, truss rod tool, etc.

£700(ish) and I'm located in London.

Can post more pictures if you want them :)

Matt.

Very interested, have Pm'd you

[/quote]

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='540407' date='Jul 14 2009, 03:48 PM']I've got one of these in Translucent Amber and Rosewood. Lovely bass.

Have a bump on me.[/quote]

Funnily enough, that was the colour and neck I originally had in mind but then the shop called me and told me about this one... one look and my mind was changed, haha!

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' post='541874' date='Jul 16 2009, 03:35 AM']Hi,

Is it still available, can make you an offer, will need it posting, am in the U.K.

Cheers[/quote]

Yes, the bass is still available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one of these basses with a natural ash body. It is an extremely versatile instrument that can give many different tone variations for playing rock right up to funk. I rate it many times more than a Jazz bass. The bridge pick up on its own is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...