Why become a member? ×

some bass spares, and a neck PICS+STUFF ADDED

Aborted projects means too many spares sitting around the house

Brand new gold jazz bass bell plate £10.00 posted

Brand new gold pickup screws for jazz bass £5.00 posted

Brand new set of pickguard screws for jazz bass £3.00 posted

Brand new white pearl jazz bass pickguard for jazz bass fits jap, geddy, squier, etc £12.00 posted

THREE white jazz bass pickguards, two with the middle screw hole, £7.00 each posted

Black wilkinson two a side tuners, some scratches on the nut bits, £12.00 posted

jazz bass bell plate 3.00 posted

jazz bass bell plate 3.00 posted

brand new gen fender jazz bass brass shielding strips for under the pickups, wired, £5.00 posted

neckplate from lawsuit 70's bass £3.00 posted

NOW FOR SALE !!
Brand new, unfitted or drilled allparts jazz bass neck maple with maple board and pearl block markers, already had the frets polished and shined with gorgomyte

£170 posted

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='bumnote' post='533349' date='Jul 5 2009, 09:48 PM']Hi

I put in a pm earlier on for a bid for Pick guard and a couple of the gold knobs,

I suppose I should have posted as well

sorry[/quote]

I didn't see the gold ones, should have said I'll take the 4 chrome ones.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='534995' date='Jul 7 2009, 06:33 PM']cheers dude, well today's the day and nothings happened yet lol, id like paypal for everything if poss, helps me to stay organised lol[/quote]

Hi
I have sent another paypal for the wilkinson tuners and the gold string tree to go with the anodised plate and gold knobs yesterday.

Relax about the little one,

FWIW best advice anyone gave me about mine was dont worry, they dont break [when i let my now 16 year old roll off the sofa onto the floor at a very early age] I cried, she laughed.

Edited by bumnote

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...