Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

BarnacleBob

[attachment=27474:IMG_6262.JPG]More surplus to requirements

V good condition Perception '91 I think, bolt on neck, nice front cap (dont know wot it is if anyone can let me know)
Everything working fine. Nice and light at 7 lbs for those with the ol' back trouble

£600 if anyone is interested

Wal £900 and Goodfellow £700 - more Pics in post 17

Dont be afraid to ask about trades - the money will all go on bass(es) anyway if anyone wants 3 nice basses for their one very,very,very nice bass I am willing to listen......

See also £2K Godin guitar/Roland synth rig for £700 in 'other instruments for sale' section

BB

Located Houston nr Glasgow

Edited by BarnacleBob

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='539350' date='Jul 13 2009, 02:08 PM']Would someone please buy this so I can buy Chris' (giblett123) beautiful Shuker. :rolleyes:

BB[/quote]

I wish I could, I really do... :)

The Shuker was mine and I miss it already. Lovely bass.

• 2 weeks later...

BB

I wish you had told me the other night that you were gonna put it back up Bob. I bought a Ibanez sr700 last night from guitarguitar and I would have taken this beauty off yer hands! Are you using the Squire to replace this one? Aye, you know quality when you see it. Heh, heh.

BUMMER!

Jez

[quote name='bigthumb' post='557847' date='Aug 1 2009, 03:27 PM']BUMP for a bostin' bass I wish I could afford....[/quote]

What kind of graphite & how many strings? P.S. I didn't know you fancied my Shuker, I could have done a deal for this! doh! :) I'll send you a PM!

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='563558' date='Aug 8 2009, 04:32 PM']Thw Wal is in need of TLC - crackly pots, temperemental jacksocket, some screws missing others v tarnished but plays lovely IMO - £1000 with original non Wal case
Goodfellow is fine, some buckle rash, some grinding marks from roundwound strings on the board, wood cover plates _ £750 with new warwick case

BB[/quote]
Nice - what's the scale length on the Goodfellow?

Lovely basses BB!

The old Wal Pro I models make a very nice sound indeed!! That looks like the passive model if I'm not mistaken..very warm old-skool sound. The Goodfellow is pretty impressive too..

Good luck with the sales btw!

[quote name='Shaggy' post='564436' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:36 PM']Bump, and a couple of pics re PM..... :)[/quote]

I spy with my little eye someting beginning with Moog !

Cor blimey guys you need to start a shop !

You dont need bumps on any of these Beeoootiful basses but have a late night with a feww beers one anyway !

Damn wheres my dodgy chequebook :rolleyes:

Gary
Hic .. V8

[quote name='Shaggy' post='564436' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:36 PM']Bump, and a couple of pics re PM..... :)[/quote]

Argh! Either of you fancy trading for my Sabre? Either the Wal or the Gibson Artist, they're both right up my street. Gonna take some more pics today but I have a couple in the link in my sig.