Why become a member? ×

It's all gotta go PRICES DROPPED

NickSpector

I'm no longer persuing music, and I've decided to cancel my place at Leeds College Of Music. So, some of my gear is up for grabs. I don't have pics yet, but I'll be sorting some tomorrow. Here's a list, with prices:
Fender Squire Japan 1987 Precision : £225 shipped.
Fender Jazz Deluxe USA 5 string (rosewood) : £900 ONO
Warwick Corvette Rockbass SE: £200 ONO
Fender Jazz MIJ 1975 RI : Make me an offer
Warwick Thumb LTD Edition 2001 Bolt On, NO. 56/150 : Make me a BIG offer!

My Spectors are simply too good at everything for anything else to compete, so I may aswell sell them all except for the Spectors!

Edited by NickSpector

[quote name='NickSpector' post='511751' date='Jun 12 2009, 01:06 AM']My Spectors are simply too good at everything for anything else to compete, so I may aswell sell them all except for the Spectors![/quote]

:)

[quote name='molan' post='511804' date='Jun 12 2009, 07:54 AM']Sorry to hear that Nick :)

I do have to say that if you're only keeping one bass then making it a Spector is the way to go :rolleyes:[/quote]

Pfft he's holding on to 3 basses with his Spectors :lol:

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='511837' date='Jun 12 2009, 08:55 AM']Pfft he's holding on to 3 basses with his Spectors :)[/quote]

Yep! Spectors are the best. It's a pity I can't get that USa made Mike Kroeger signature I want.....damn his bass played good.

Edited by NickSpector

[quote name='NickSpector' post='511751' date='Jun 12 2009, 01:06 AM']My Spectors are simply too good at everything for anything else to compete, so I may aswell sell them all except for the Spectors![/quote]

Word! :)

P.S. Please PM me how much you're looking for for your 75RI Jazz (also, what colour is it etc?)

[quote name='cetera' post='511925' date='Jun 12 2009, 10:55 AM']Word! :)

P.S. Please PM me how much you're looking for for your 75RI Jazz (also, what colour is it etc?)[/quote]

I'ts the natural finish. It's just had a full refret and set up done by Jim Fleeting too, so it plays gooood. Just gonna go take some pics.....

[u][b]Warwick Thumb LTD[/b][/u]

[u][b]Corvette Rockbass[/b][/u]

There you go. I hope the pics are ok, my camera is old and I'm not a photographer! The Squire has some buckle rash, which I've photoed, and a few scratches on the front. The 75RI has a tiny ding in the headstock, apart from that it's mint. The Jazz Deluxe has a ding on the body, I've put my finger next to it in the photo (I purchased it this way). The Warwick has a couple of tiny dings, and some buckle rash, but it's in very good shape. The Corvette is mint.

[quote name='NickSpector' post='511751' date='Jun 12 2009, 02:06 AM']I'm no longer persuing music

My Spectors are simply too good at everything for anything else to compete, so I may aswell sell them all except for the Spectors![/quote]

Congratulations on two accounts - congrats for finding the perfect bass for you and congrats on the change of direction with your bass playing. I remember when I decided I could make more money and make more of a difference as a design engineer than as a musician, I'm sure the lack of pressure made playing the bass infinitely more pleasurable (and made me somewhat better off as well...). Good luck with whatever you plan to do.