Why become a member? ×

FS: Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 & RR 210 cab - *SOLD*
£400
Whitstable

Only gigging double bass these days and even that's through PA so sadly this lovely if quite old rig has to go. Price is silly for the quality - the tone is large and lovely - but also reflects the significant weight of the cab plus the fact that the cab has seen better days! I won't split and rig will have to be collected or we arrange meet-up or delivery. 

I'll be out an about in the car later this week.............

Happy new year all :)

2CF7521E-AFF7-48E7-A4CD-E08D980EA81A_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.5414b4ffdb62bb6b75d4a80270ac8daf.jpeg

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Will your car journeys take you anywhere close to Wickford at all? 🤔

Hi mate I'm heading up to Norfolk so quite probably 👍

Thanks guys, quick reply

Yes, it's a Diesel and not a Road Ready, my mistake

I'm heading to Norwich

If that thing in Manchester is a pint I might be tempted :) 

Re price, yes, mad, my first M-Pulse cost me £1200 used in 2012 and the cab cost me £300 relatively recently. But frankly, it's not being used for anything more than a mental health/bragging rights unit at present ("I have a Mesa rig" still makes me feel good), and if it sits around more than a few days I know I'll end up keeping it and then probably deciding to sell it again down the line. I also have a bit of time to meet-up/deliver at present which is a luxury that will soon pass

Thanks all

Chris

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Thanks guys, quick reply

Yes, it's a Diesel and not a Road Ready, my mistake

I'm heading to Norwich

If that thing in Manchester is a pint I might be tempted :) 

Re price, yes, mad, my first M-Pulse cost me £1200 used in 2012 and the cab cost me £300 relatively recently. But frankly, it's not being used for anything more than a mental health/bragging rights unit at present ("I have a Mesa rig" still makes me feel good), and if it sits around more than a few days I know I'll end up keeping it and then probably deciding to sell it again down the line. I also have a bit of time to meet-up/deliver at present which is a luxury that will soon pass

Thanks all

Chris

I think it would be a MEGAPINT 😆

• Haha 2

I have absolutely no need for this (I haven't used my Walkabout and cabs - or any amp, other than the tiny Rumble combo for monitoring a couple of times - for more than a year now), but I do love an MPulse...and that's a brilliant price, more than justifying a road trip day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Distance is the only reason it’s not mine.

Just make it a wee day out. Maybe seller can meet you somewhere for fuel costs ? Its a fair old jaunt from Manchester right enough. Just google mapped it.

@Beedster will ship it at your cost by looks of it ?

Dave

35 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Just make it a wee day out. Maybe seller can meet you somewhere for fuel costs ? Its a fair old jaunt from Manchester right enough. Just google mapped it.

@Beedster will ship it at your cost by looks of it ?

Dave

With apologies ‘delivery’ was meant to indicate in person, not by courier, rig is way too heavy 👍

• Like 1

• Beedster changed the title to FS: Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600 & RR 210 cab **SOLD**