Why become a member? ×

Markbass cmd 102p

Delamitri79

Hey folks

I'm thinking of buying the markbass cmd 102p for gigging with a 5 piece wedding band and a 3 piece pub band. I play a 5 string g&l l2500 tribute and I'll have FOH support on both gigs. 

Will the combo sound nice and full for a stage monitor and will it handle the 5 string low end stuff pretty well? 

Many thanks 

Derek 

Should sound good in both circumstances…. I would just add, I had a 121P combo with a rock/pop covers band many years ago, and found it lacking a bit, both in terms of headroom and tone.

Beautifully made, light, a nice thing, but just not my sound, even with a NY121 extension cab it struggled to punch through. 

I do know though, that plenty of others have been really happy with theirs.

1 hour ago, Delamitri79 said:

Hey folks

I'm thinking of buying the markbass cmd 102p for gigging with a 5 piece wedding band and a 3 piece pub band. I play a 5 string g&l l2500 tribute and I'll have FOH support on both gigs. 

Will the combo sound nice and full for a stage monitor and will it handle the 5 string low end stuff pretty well? 

Many thanks 

Derek 

Used one for five or six years without any problem.