Why become a member? ×

Hello from Australia

Old Ozzie Guy

Thanks, I just got back from rehursal with trio, the drummer has a converted garage all sound proof, with a drum riser and foldback/side fills. It was really loud, next week I'm wearing ear muffs... God I feel old..but it is a HOOT, sooo much fun.

All best, and thanks for replying.. I now gotta get a LOUD rig,(yrs ago I had an Ampeg V4B flat stick into ,a 6x10, great sound ,loud as, BUT Soo heavy, my back is aching already..

• Like 1

By d way, "one of those hats that r turned up on one side, is called a "slouch " hat.. iconic Oz, up there with kangaroo ECT..

Having played guitar since 70s till now, short scale is pretty comfortable for me, but I did play a P bass and later a headless steinberger end of 80s

• Like 2

Ok thanks, I will need my grandson to help me with pics, I'm still only just able to post tx. I can't seem to get into "forums", and having trouble with anything other than "welcome", and searching my own name to get stuff that IV/ others have posted. Forgive late response (time diff Oz to Brit) and my lack of computer skills. 

Total nubie with all this, but, think site is brilliant!!