Why become a member? ×

RETROVIBE P-30 IN BLACK. IMMACULATE 30" SCALE. ****NOW £250 POSTED!**** - *SOLD*
£295
Guisborough

tom1946

Hi guys, here is my Retrovibe P-30 short scale 50's style tele-neck, bound  P bass with a smaller body.  One of a limited run of 8, as I understand, no scratchplate and  Retrovibe's own single coil pickup, which is. very full on P bass. Wilkinson hardware.  in very good condition. .

Bought from Paul to try out short scale and I find 32" scale better for me. Only reason it's for sale.

NOW ONLY £250 POSTED.

IMG_4288.JPG

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4290.JPG

IMG_4291.JPG

IMG_4292.JPG

IMG_4293.JPG

Edited by tom1946
  • Like 22

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jackopie1 said:

Lovely bass! I'm definitely shortscale curious! 

What width is the nut, and what sort of profile is the neck, if you don't mind me asking? 

My memory is that it is something between a C and a D.

This really is a lovely little bass.  I can't get on with a slab body - the rubbing on my forearm is too much - otherwise I'd still own it.  The Retrovibe 9.2K Route '51 pickup is just astonishing, really packs a punch.  I have one in a 50s bitsa (with forearm contour this time) and it is just awesome.  £295 posted is a steal, I think.  It was pretty much mint when it left my hands and looks exactly the same.  A new costs £100 more. 

• Like 1

• tom1946 changed the title to RETROVIBE P-30 IN BLACK. IMMACULATE 30" SCALE. ****NOW £250 POSTED!****
  • tom1946 changed the title to RETROVIBE P-30 IN BLACK. IMMACULATE 30" SCALE. *SOLD THANKS****