Why become a member? ×

Are You satisfied for 100% ?

nilorius

Do you know what? I think that, due to this thread, I might well be.

My number one is my BC Rich Warlock. I have/had all these plans for it. New tuners, including a drop tuner, new pickups (DiMarzio DP127 because they look cool) and a better, more versatile preamp. But now I really think about it, I don’t really think I’d be making any actual improvements that would make much difference. If I had one niggle, it would be that the centre detente on the pick-up blend knob is difficult to feel.

Oh, having just said all that… I still think I am going to replace the control cover plate. I want to make one with a built in battery compartment, so that I don’t have to take all the screws out just to change the battery.

So, I suppose, the answer is actually no. Oh well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, KingBollock said:

Do you know what? I think that, due to this thread, I might well be.

My number one is my BC Rich Warlock. I have/had all these plans for it. New tuners, including a drop tuner, new pickups (DiMarzio DP127 because they look cool) and a better, more versatile preamp. But now I really think about it, I don’t really think I’d be making any actual improvements that would make much difference. If I had one niggle, it would be that the centre detente on the pick-up blend knob is difficult to feel.

Oh, having just said all that… I still think I am going to replace the control cover plate. I want to make one with a built in battery compartment, so that I don’t have to take all the screws out just to change the battery.

So, I suppose, the answer is actually no. Oh well!

Well, sounds like Your are a strong guy. Good look with all it !!!

2 hours ago, Saul Panzer said:

I mostly love my Sire P7, the only thing I'm not entirely sold on is the shape of the headstock.

In terms of sound, looks minus the headstock and play-ability I love it.

If I had a magic wand I'd add a switch that instantly changed between flats and rounds and drop the weight by 50%.

Magick Johnson switch.

Edited by nilorius

On 20/01/2023 at 19:05, nilorius said:

Hello. Are You fully satisfied with Your #1 bass or there could be some changes. If yes - what would You change ? As to me - Ibanez GWB 1005, i would like it would have a mid eq control also.

You could always get a competent luthier to add a mid control. Would that make it 100%?

9 hours ago, StickyDBRmf said:

I'm 100% satisfied with my Chapman Stick. Emmett did a beautiful job, and I am proud to own one he had his hands on.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to get my hands on a Railboard...

He also had his hands on my railboard - and we discussed it over email, which was nice. But then i guess at this point he had his hands on most of the ones out there.