Why become a member? ×

Spector Ian Hill 2011, superb condition, now £1350 - *SOLD*
£1400
London

Clarky

2011 Spector Ian Hill in superb 9.5/10 condition. Comes with a generic hard case. This is a tough one as the bass is very hard to find (the neck is slimmer front to back than most Spectors), looks wonderfully cool in gloss black and plays superbly. However, having given it my best shot, the weight (9.2 pounds) is just not comfortable for my rubbish back and I have decided (after flip flopping) to move to short scale only.

£1350 plus post at cost (£30 ish in UK). Or collect SW13, south of Hammersmith Bridge. 

20221110_111429.jpg

20221110_111355.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 19

Recognising this is a challenging time of year, after the Christmas/NYE blowout, I would be prepared to do a staggered payment deal of 50% now, 50% in say a month's time to a BCer who has great feedback and/or I have dealt with personally in the past?

Based on my price of £1400 plus post (in hardcase) or £1500 plus post (in Mono bag), that would mean two payments of either £715 or £765.

• Woodinblack changed the title to Spector Ian Hill 2011, superb condition
  • Clarky changed the title to Spector Ian Hill 2011, superb condition, now £1350

Ohh I’d love to own this….. I’ve been a priest fan since school, and when Point of Entry came out (you do the math ….. s), before British Steel. Second band I ever saw, around ‘80/81, I saw Maiden first, on their first ever headlining tour, with the original lineup. Sigh…. I digress…

I love Spectors, and I love Ians’ solid bass lines…. but this is way beyond my means right now. A fabulous thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rayman said:

Ohh I’d love to own this….. I’ve been a priest fan since school, and when Point of Entry came out (you do the math ….. s), before British Steel. Second band I ever saw, around ‘80/81, I saw Maiden first, on their first ever headlining tour, with the original lineup. Sigh…. I digress…

I love Spectors, and I love Ians’ solid bass lines…. but this is way beyond my means right now. A fabulous thing.

I had front row seat at Hammersmith Odeon on British Steel tour. Touched Rob's leather boot ... oooo err

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Clarky said:

I had front row seat at Hammersmith Odeon on British Steel tour. Touched Rob's leather boot ... oooo err

I TOUCHED ROBS BOOT TOO!! Manchester Apollo. The cheap metal studs put a big scratch across my palm. I didn’t wash it for a week. 😆

• Haha 2

• Clarky changed the title to Spector Ian Hill 2011, superb condition, SOLD