Sign in to follow this  
OldGit

PASS IT ON: Grumpy old rock star

My copy of Rick Wakeman's Grumpy Old Rock Star is up for a bit of circulation.
Starvolt's up first so post here if you fancy reading it and sending it on to someone else.

It's very funny and a swift read.

OG

I'll go like second or third or something? I'm currently reading hitch hikers guide (onto book 4 now) and guy pratt, my bass and other animals and i wouldn't want to keep you guys waiting ages

[quote name='budget bassist' post='395660' date='Jan 30 2009, 07:23 PM']I'll go like second or third or something? I'm currently reading hitch hikers guide (onto book 4 now) and guy pratt, my bass and other animals and i wouldn't want to keep you guys waiting ages[/quote]

Once I've finished with it (shouldn't take too long, I'm a fairly fast reader) I'll post it to Wayne, seeing as BB is going with HG2G at the mo (awesome books there)

Well, I just finished it, and I have to say, it's a bloody good read! Lots of moments when I was really laughing a lot!

Will post it off to Wayne at some point soon

I think this is right (updated)...

Benwhiteuk
Beerdragon
Ped
[b]Moi[/b]
Cetera
Farmer61
MacDaddy

J.

Edited by Bassassin

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='434060' date='Mar 13 2009, 07:05 PM']Who is next up?[/quote]

yes please mate - I'll PM you my address :)

Ok i have found the original post. It looks loke Ped's next, stick yourself on the list. ShaunB

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39761&hl=grumpy+old+rock+star"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...y+old+rock+star[/url]

Just finished it, I'll get it in the post to Cetera, just as soon as I get his details.

J.