Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 300 1x15 combo, £125 (price reduced as it's in my way!) - *SOLD*
£150
West Oxfordshire

FinnDave

All three of the ABM combos have now been sold.

I need to create some space in the house, so my three  two one remaining ABM 300 1x15 combo is up for sale, £125.

ABM 300 combo pictures now in this post.

Great sound, but not as easy to carry about as my Barefaced/Little Bass Thing which I have been using for gigs recently. Suit somebody younger than me (65) and fitter than me (knackered). 

Collection from West Oxfordshire (between Abingdon & Witney) or could meet up to about 40 miles away. 

I have no boxes for them and they are too heavy to courier safely.

IMG_4064.jpeg

IMG_4067.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
new pictures
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, asingardenof said:

Hmm, very tempting. I'm not sure Mrs asingardenof would appreciate more gear filling up our house though!

Put it in the middle of the room, throw a tablecloth over it and put a vase of flowers on it. She'll never know!

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, FinnDave said:

Put it in the middle of the room, throw a tablecloth over it and put a vase of flowers on it. She'll never know!

Great plan but by putting some flowers on it my wife would know I had done something wrong…..again!!!!

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, goonerjoe said:

I live in Witney and I don't need an amp. So naturally I am very tempted.

Absolutely! I'll be in Witney tomorrow morning and back in the afternoon, having a couple of beers in Drummers bar on Langdale Court.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goonerjoe said:

I've still not been there since it changed from Oxbrew, but heard it's still great.

It's definitely my favourite place in Witney - played there quite a few times. Same chap (Simon) running it as when it was Oxbrew. Good beer & good company pretty much guaranteed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • FinnDave changed the title to Two Ashdown ABM combos, £150 each.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/11/2022 at 11:34, CJBassman64 said:

Hello, do you still have both of your 'old school' Ashdown's available? I can't help myself but am somehow drawn to combo's such as these. I am not too far away so am somewhat tempted by them.

They do have a great sound, I have used the 2x10 for a few gigs since buying it, but the older I get, the heavier the combo seems to be!

I've answered your PM.

• FinnDave changed the title to Ashdown ABM 300 1x15 combo, £150
  • FinnDave changed the title to Ashdown ABM 300 1x15 combo, £125 (price reduced as it's in my way!)
2 hours ago, richardd said:

Hi Dave .Hope you are well.A friend of mine if after a combo for his rehearsal room,Could you post a couple of pics of the Back and Front please,Rich 😊

I'll get them done today. It's upstairs and my wife is still sleeping (not lazy, it's her chemo).