bipbip62

basspirate

Nikos (basspirate) is great to deal with, very quick with comms, and excellent shipping. A very friendly guy, and highly recommended for any dealings!

Great deal with Nikos (basspirate), bass lover and great seller, very recommended in evry business. Trustworthy guy

Thanks for all Nikos!

Simone

I bought a Fodera from Nikos ! 

Nikos is an excellent guy to deal with , very fast , precise and trustworthy .

He describes the instrument exactly as it is !!! 

One of the best guys to deal with !!

thank you Nikos !

Recently bought a MTD 535 from Nikos. 
Everything perfect ! Nikos is a very good guy to deal with , very good communication, great to deal with him. 
👌

• Thanks 1

Basspirate is very reliable, it does not deserve to bear the name of pirate.  excellent, I recommend him !

to consume hot!

🤣

• Thanks 1

Just bought a bass from Nikos in what was a simple and trouble free transaction. Bass arrived very well packaged and exactly as described.

I would be happy to deal with Basspirate anytime.

P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nikos is a fantastic guy to deal with. Not only the transaction was very smooth and no problems at all (shipping, contact, answering questions - you name it!) - he also has great taste in bass gear and you can tell it. That alone should be enough for anyone to buy with confidence. 

Highly recommended.

Peace,

J.

• Thanks 1

Nikos is great guy to deal with. Trustworthy ,reliable and just nice gentleman all the way. Strongly recommend him to deal with 👍

• Like 1

Just bought a bass from Nikos.

He is super professional, accurate, correct and a reliable person. Fast communication, always helpful and available, I would definitely buy again from him anytime.

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Just for the two or three members wondering, the Basspirate threads have all been merged on here, which is why the duplicate posts are no longer showing.

• Thanks 1

Agree with all positive above. Commucation has been very clear, open and fast. After delivery I can tell that every single word has been true. Negotiation has been very smooth, all in all it was pleasure to deal with the Basspirate. I can just recommend the man.

Thank you for all

Pavol

• Thanks 1

I sold my bass to Nikos. Very clear and fast communication. Very fast payment and i hope Nikos will be happy with the bass! Great to do business with Nikos:)

• Thanks 1

Nikos (basspirate) is great to deal with, very quick with comms, and excellent shipping. A very friendly guy, and highly recommended for any dealings!

• Thanks 1

Just made a very smooth trade deal with Nikos. Excellent communication, a friendly and serious seller - and a true bass connaisseur ! Highly recommended ! Enjoy the bass Nikos !

• Thanks 1

A new deal again with Nikos with a great pleasure. ;)

Very fast and good communication from a excellent seller. :drinks:

Business with Nikos is highly recommended... :friends:

• Thanks 1