Why become a member? ×

I Am Spartacus!

Spartacus

Hello bass brothers, I'm Steve from Hertfordshire, started playing late in life and am still learning, pretty much a living room player with a Yamaha TRB 1004 and 1005 and a nice little MarkBass 210 combo. Play mainly rock, metal and blues and sometimes slap very badly.

Look forward to nattering with you all :)

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='430941' date='Mar 10 2009, 08:18 PM']I have a very good friend in Rome called Biggus Dickus! :)[/quote]

He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks :rolleyes:

[quote name='Spartacus' post='434886' date='Mar 14 2009, 09:21 PM']Not sure about the dodgy eye but only wear sandals with socks :rolleyes: should you be asking with THAT picture in your profile? I'm scared mummy![/quote]

MB1. :)
Thats the World renowned Arthur Atkinson!....."Here!.... have you seen my Washboard?".....

Edited by MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='434900' date='Mar 14 2009, 09:39 PM']MB1. :)
Thats the World renowned Arthur Atkinson!....."Here!.... have you seen my Washboard?".....[/quote]

Shurely you mean "World wenowned" :rolleyes:?

So is that Allan Carr in your pic or what?

Edited by Spartacus