Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Factory

stewblack

9 minutes ago, Mickeyboro said:

The name just sounds like rhyming slang to me... For what I can't say.

Bart? Richie? Blair?

Ooh, scuse me, you might want to open the window. Had a jalfreizi last night and I just cut a nasty Lionel. 

• Haha 3

And for a longer answer - it’s hard to put into words, it will sound a bit soppy as I know it is an inanimate object, but it definitely felt like I should play differently on it compared to a new one - it’s the old comfy slippers feel about it.

Its a great experience

I’ll add I have probably laid hands on most of the basses in the range (Aside from some sig models and newer ones like The Lionel) and probably all ageing points.

Without doubt the aged ones are better feeling and playing IMHO

On 13/05/2020 at 16:14, edstraker123 said:

Does anybody know their contact details ? I wanted to ask why my bullet has no body decal. All the hardware is Sandberg - it's in a Sandberg gigbag etc. so I have no reason to doubt it's authenticity but unusual not to have the decal.

s-l16001.thumb.jpg.9131bca747f697b0f1304dd482e206e1.jpg

s-l16002.thumb.jpg.4b8414f7bcb6471deac22cb33b30f035.jpg

s-l16003.thumb.jpg.689a4a01eb0aec817887c44943f13436.jpg

s-l16005.thumb.jpg.a9ad97a46c53e65dbb49e98e8be4bf74.jpg

That’s because I knocked that one up in my lunch break, I thought I mentioned it when you pushed the rather crumpled and smelly tenners into my hand and ran off with it. I um, forgot the decal as I’d finished my crisps by then (some fragments may still be in the varnish ... I mean “lacquer”) and I ran out of time 

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately for me, I broke my bass guitar neck. Could you guys recommend to me how to fix it without going to the place where I can spend a fortune on it? When I watched the master doing the same work, he used toggle clamps all over the neck. This is to make adjustments and stabilize the neck for further bending. I was looking for a good toggle clamp at https://www.sandfieldengineering.com/automation-products/bowl-feeders/ and want to know any other places where I can find it. Any help is acceptable.

Edited by BanKick