Why become a member? ×

Scotland/North of England Bassbash

skelf

Leading from some discussion on a build thread. I am happy to organise a Bash in Moffat.
I have what I think should be a good venue in the form of the local theatre.
This has a stage with amphitheatre type seating and an adjoining room again with seating.
It is also a bit away from any housing and has parking on the site.
Possibly be able to sort out tea and coffee on the day as well.

So basically could I find out if anyone is up for this and when would be the best time to hold it.
Open to suggestions for things of interest. I will be getting in touch with a few builders to see if they would be interested but this will depend on the numbers involved.

Cheers
Alan

Edited by skelf

Both of those dates are available. The chair of the group that runs the venue will have a word with the rest of them to make sure there is no problem with the let so I will have their answer early next week. She does not think there will be a problem.

Alan

I'm in Alan,
should be able to make either date too.
I'm happy to give lifts from Edinburgh, but I'll be bringing gear and my car ain't huge...

Also, would there be any merit in me bringing along a wee PA?

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='400629' date='Feb 5 2009, 07:10 AM']I'm up for it and can offer a lift to South Cumbrian folk.

Peter[/quote]

Excellent, can't wait to see your Harlot in the flesh! - Wow that sounds inappropriate!

Cheers,
Eude