Why become a member? ×

The Reggae Thread

Reggaebass

I remember 'singing' under mi slen teng to an old school dreadlocked record dealer around '89 at a record fair in the electric ballroom in camden to work out what the song was. No Internet or shazam back then... I'd heard it at a fun fair earlier that year. He had the album.  Happy days!🤩

• Like 3

It's been a while since I last checked in here; listening to this today brought me back. (I did a search to see if it had already been posted, but found nothing.) This used to be available on Spotify, but it's greyed out now; darn!

According to Wikipedia, "Three members of the group were murdered throughout the group's tenure"!

Knowledge - "Dreadlocks Time"

Edited by oakforest5961
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, oakforest5961 said:

It's been a while since I last checked in here; listening to this today brought me back. (I did a search to see if it had already been posted, but found nothing.) This used to be available on Spotify, but it's greyed out now; darn!

According to Wikipedia, "Three members of the group were murdered throughout the group's tenure"!

Thanks for that oakforest 👍🏻, I didn’t really know much about them so I had a quick look and the only track I recognise is this one , I didn’t know Tappa Zukie produced them either 

• Like 2