Why become a member? ×

The Reggae Thread

Reggaebass

If anyone happens to be looking for live Reggae in London on Thursday's then the Troy bar in Hoxton is excellent. 

£3 entry, Caribbean food, great house band (anyone happen to know who they are?) and open mic for vocalists - but not karaoke style, all are really high quality. 

The only downside is needing to work on Friday as the night gradually gets better so you end up leaving at 1pm whether you planned to or not! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SumOne said:

If anyone happens to be looking for live Reggae in London on Thursday's then the Troy bar in Hoxton is excellent. 

£3 entry, Caribbean food, great house band (anyone happen to know who they are?) and open mic for vocalists - but not karaoke style, all are really high quality. 

The only downside is needing to work on Friday as the night gradually gets better so you end up leaving at 1pm whether you planned to or not! 

I haven’t been there yet, I don’t think it starts until about 10.30 , I might have to check it out one night 👍

2 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

I haven’t been there yet, I don’t think it starts until about 10.30 , I might have to check it out one night 👍

It's wellworth a visit, I'll be heading back for sure. Doors open at 8.30 and  it's about 10 before the band start and it gradually picks up. 

• Thanks 1