Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn *SOLD*

Higgie

You all know what these babies are!! Absolutely brand new condition, with Lakland hard case. This bass isn't mine, it belongs to my dad. He's only selling as he wants to buy an old Jazz!

It's absolutely immaculate having only seen 1 or 2 gigs.

Candy Apple Red finish, P body with Jazz neck, rosewood fretboard with pearl block inlays, and I think this came factory installed with a Lindy Fralin pickup in it. Lovely old school thump to bright and zingy P tones and everything in between!!

He'd like £600 for it.

Pics:

Please note - Comfort Strapp not included :)

Edited by Higgie

Do people realise that these come in other colours! If you're gonna buy a new one get it in anything other than CAR... then people like me will take it off your hands when you're finished with it. :)

Oh and I do realise 'why' there are more CAR available than any other colour. :huh:

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='369788' date='Jan 4 2009, 11:19 AM']Fabulous bass, and you can completely transform the look of it by replacing the awful white scratchplate with a black one - ubercool.[/quote]

what, like this?

you can even have a Pearl white like this

Best P ive ever played. I love the fralin, its very punchy and the neck is very fast.

Good luck with the Sale Higgie.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='370674' date='Jan 5 2009, 10:22 AM']what, like this?

you can even have a Pearl white like this
[/quote]

I bought mine with the pearloid p/g already fitted plus the original plain white one as a spare.

Then I saw that photo (above) with the black p/g and ordered one immediately. Completed the look with a set of black Hipshot Ultralites.

That bass is now just sex-on-a-stick ... gets more 'wow' comments than any other bass I play.

Incidentally, anyone buying Higgie's DD who'd like to try the pearloid (mother of toilet seat) p/g is welcome to ping me an offer. [i][Sorry Higgie, shouldn't be piggy-backing your thread.][/i]

yeah, i got more comments with the balck one on as well.

My DD is being sold to a BC member in the next few weeks (i hope) and i know the black guard will be available, either from him or me so again, if the buyer of Higgie's is looking for a black jeannies PG get in touch.