Why become a member? ×

Anyone want to borrow a five string?

waynepunkdude

I have a not great five string laying around here I never use but I don't really want to get rid of it so I was thinking of making it into a BC five string tester.

For people who are not sure if they can get on with a fiver can borrow make there mind up over a few weeks then send it back or send it on to the next person.

What do we think?

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='354628' date='Dec 14 2008, 10:20 PM']...or not at all :)

It’s really generous of you to do this Wayne, nice one :huh:[/quote]

I rather not have it back than have a Pompey sticker on it :huh:

Right then rules.

1. You pay for postage to pick it up (if you can pick up yourself WIN), Then when someone else wants it they pay for it to be picked up.

2. You have to put a sticker on it before it leaves you then post on here what sticker you put on it.

Sound good?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='354635' date='Dec 14 2008, 10:27 PM']Right then rules.

1. You pay for postage to pick it up (if you can pick up yourself WIN), Then when someone else wants it they pay for it to be picked up.

2. You have to put a sticker on it before it leaves you then post on here what sticker you put on it.

Sound good?[/quote]

Sounds good to me. When johnnylager gets it down on the south coast then I’ll borrow it off him for a week or so, but it’s getting a Pompey sticker :)

[quote name='beerdragon' post='354788' date='Dec 15 2008, 09:01 AM']I dont know if anyone has pm'd you. i will have it first if i'm the first to ask, i guess :).
what about postage?[/quote]

The rules are the person pays for pick up, so everyone who gets it only pays one postage.

Interparcel will do it for £6.99 + VAT, I will be at home on Thursday all day so it could be picked up then, if thats OK?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='354762' date='Dec 15 2008, 06:38 AM']If you put a Leeds sticker on it will it automatically tune itself down 2 steps and start playing badly?[/quote]
I feel like borrowing it purely to put an Arsenal sticker on it :)

Thought: If a Spurs fan plays a bass with an Arsenal sticker on it will the universe implode?

Edited by Clarky