Why become a member? ×

Not for the easily offended!!!!!

bubinga5

My collection so far..

In no particular order..My love at the moment...Yamaha TRB6II, my new bass!! this thing has such a great tone all the way from B to C, the tones as clean as a whistle, but can give me some serious funk, amazingly built for the money there is no better, period.......Fender Jazz 24, my first decent bass..i love this thing, no big bucks but has got some jazz bass honk and so easy to play..

Fender Jazz 75 RI, amazing bass, love the tone from this instrument, loads of punch and growl..i love the simplicity of a Jazz..Sadowsky RV5, what can i say, this instrument is flawless, i have never seen something so well made..the tone is better than anything i have heard this side of a Skjold Lions Pride(which i have seen for sale on here) For me Sadowsky do so many thing right, Tone, Workmanship, Playability, Aftersales..

But i love playing them all as much as each other, for different reasons..

They all sound amazing through the Aguilar and Korg..

Sorry for the huge pics.. anyone let me know why they so big.. how annoying.!!!

Edited by bubinga5

Loads of Jazzes but not one Precision! You've got to love the P [url="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JMSq__vg7Gs&feature=channel_page"]MarloweDK on a Precision[/url]

Edited by bassman2790

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='353114' date='Dec 12 2008, 08:44 PM']Your RV5 is precisely the same as mine. Nice, aren't they? Massive tone, and very slappable for a 5er.[/quote]
Yes BJ, fantastic. the pre amp is amazing..very punchy slap tone with great warmth..very much like the TRB i might add..

[quote name='bassman2790' post='353120' date='Dec 12 2008, 08:51 PM']Loads of Jazzes but not one Precision! You've got to love the P [url="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JMSq__vg7Gs&feature=channel_page"]MarloweDK on a Precision[/url][/quote]Yeah i know BM,i have yet to aquire a P..im a Jazz man really, but played an awsome CIJ squire belonging to my sisters husband...wonderfull it is....