Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 21012L for sale
£450
West London

Steff

Hi guys, 

putting for sale my trusty Schroeder cab - I love it to bits but it doesn’t fit in my car and I just got some other cabs which I’m obliged to use by contract, so this one is surplus to requirements / need the storage space. 

This beast is 1000 watt at 4oHm, incredibly punchy and louder than nearly any 4x10 out there - as you might know the Schroeder cabs are one of the most efficient ones on the market. 

Weight is low - not entirely sure but if I remember correct it was around 24kg/50lbs. 

A couple of years ago one of the speaker cones tore off and I’ve replaced it following the instructions kindly provided by Jorg Schroeder himself. Old driver is included - you’d only need to get someone to recone it, the coil is working as far as I know but the paper cone needs replacement. 

The cabinet has the odd mark here and there but nothing major and nothing that a permanent marker couldn’t sort out. 

Comes with a Rocksolid cover. 

No trades on this one, 

I’m based in Ealing, west London. Can’t post as I don’t have any packaging and I don’t really trust couriers. 

B3FA0E22-FC64-422E-B89C-E479F49A38AD.jpeg

433CEA6F-1576-4DA3-9B26-916212169F3F.jpeg

9ED767AA-89F6-4116-8BE0-C74B68E3F3CC.jpeg

6D6A6E25-E00E-4538-85E8-26D0B6C5159D.jpeg

Edited by Steff
  • Like 3

The best single cab I’ve ever owned. Room filling sound with the 12 on the slant baffle. Good luck with the sale, whoever buys this will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JPJ said:

The best single cab I’ve ever owned. Room filling sound with the 12 on the slant baffle. Good luck with the sale, whoever buys this will not be disappointed.

^^

Yep - I had one of these too and it was the aural equivalent of an optical illusion - it just filled the room with lush bass sounds!

Come to think of it, it was the only cab I ever had that guitarists paid me compliments about.. 

GLWTS 

• Like 1

These are equally has good as my Glockenklang space art cab ,if I was gigging which I'm not these days ,I'd have this straight away ,I've used them all over the last few yrs but nothing to touch these beautiful cabs imho come on people show some love glwts

• Like 2

I’d consider doing a price deal if anyone buys that and my Mesa Subway D800 I’ve got listed on here. I’d also do a deal of these two plus my F-bass if anyone has a 5 string Tobias or an MTD and fancies a trade. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’d love this cab, but the delivery is a problem.   
I don’t have the option to collect being type 1 diabetic.  (Under isolation rules for another month)

These cabs are the mutts nuts guys, and at that price is a steal imo.

Edited by GremlinAndy