Left leaderboard
Sidlanir

My new Bass creation

Love your Mission Statement...

"As a bassist myself, I know the importance of a well-made instrument. I personally inspect each and every bass before it leaves my workbench. My name is on it, and I’m proud of my work. I wouldn’t expect other players to accept anything less than I’d want—that is, the most beautiful, functional, great-sounding, and above all playable instrument possible."

• Like 3

@TheGreek Many thanks ..... I've played a lot of basses during the last 35 years. The best made basses were for my wallet too expensive & the rest only good for beginners, therefore I've started to buils my own basses with all the features I wanted to have on it....

• Like 2

Nice, my first proper job in `86 was a cnc router prog operator, I made a flying v back then, I`m a cnc turner/machining centre bod now, are you using Fanuc?

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DarkHeart said:

Nice, my first proper job in `86 was a cnc router prog operator, I made a flying v back then, I`m a cnc turner/machining centre bod now, are you using Fanuc?

No I'm using a milling machine from Germany CNC Step with WINPC NC USB.