Why become a member? ×

L-Kah Bass custom Ténor 5c new sound & picks...

dieseonze

[size=3][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hello !
A great French Bass for sale !

Tenor single cut 5 fretted 33 ".
Channel 5 screwed ply maple and amaranth.
Key amaranth 2 octaves. Frets fine
Alder body. Ounded maple table.
Micros soapbars BassCulture.
Passive.

Mechanical Hipshot "Ultralite" Black + Dtuner
A bridge Hipshot syle black + Straplocks
And good cover.

Spirit M-Garrison/janek Gwizdala / T-Gray / DiPiazza, etc ...
Tuning Tenor: E-A-D-G-C

2 clips in the drive ... 027:
[url="http://www.myspace.com/laurentkah"]http://www.myspace.com/laurentkah[/url]

State package!
Sorry for my english.... :)
Thanks !
[/font][/size]

Edited by dieseonze

You know what? Although you're effectively promoting one of the basses you've made, I LOVE the sound of that fretless in your myspace page. Maple and purple heart in the neck? HMMMMMMM. OK you've seduced me for one instrument. Be gentle.

In order to answer quickly and to add some points (cause I know dieseonze a little)

This bass is one of the french luthier Laurent Kah Which is becoming well known in france for these famous basses...
(purpleheart neck and/or fretboard is a kind of signature of this particular sound)
I already tested this excellent bass, and the price is not so high compared to the very high quality of this stunning LK bass !

dieseonze was only a customer of Laurent, dieseonze didn't make this one for sure.

(for advertisment and information, even if it's not the good place for that : [url="http://www.basses-lkah.fr/accueil.php?l=en"]Laurent Kah website[/url]

You could go to this one without bad thinkings behind ! :)

Edited by flychris

[quote name='NickThomas' post='325330' date='Nov 9 2008, 03:32 PM']I'd certainly go to this one with no bad thinkings behind also. Nice looking bass :)[/quote]

See...i'm a bit partial to some of the old bad thinkings behind, i am. Not so keen on French basses though...or many other French things for that matter, Emile Zola and Luc Besson excepted.

[quote name='thebeat' post='325419' date='Nov 9 2008, 05:52 PM']See...i'm a bit partial to some of the old bad thinkings behind, i am. Not so keen on French basses though...or many other French things for that matter, Emile Zola and Luc Besson excepted.[/quote]

What about Ludivine Sagnier, Vanessa Paradis, Emmanuelle Beart, Brigitte Bardot, Catherine Deneuve, Eva Green, Beatrice Harnois (er, I might keep that one to myself actually) to mention just a few? I'm quite keen on many French things. :)

On a different track how about Jean Giraud?

I also hear they've produced some decent painters over the years....

Vigier are pretty good too..... :huh:

Edited by 4000

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thebeat' post='325419' date='Nov 9 2008, 06:52 PM']See...i'm a bit partial to some of the old bad thinkings behind, i am. Not so keen on French basses though...or many other French things for that matter, Emile Zola and Luc Besson excepted.[/quote]

Ooh, bit anti-French here. No-one seems to have mentioned Noguera basses (exceptional and great value) or Alain Caron. Don't know many Brit players that could could cope with a Mike Stern tour. Before anyone replys to tell me he doesn't count as he's French Canadian, they still class him as a French national treasure here.

Edited by leschirons

[quote name='leschirons' post='339246' date='Nov 28 2008, 09:03 AM']Ooh, bit anti-French here. No-one seems to have mentioned Noguera basses (exceptional and great value) or Alain Caron. Don't know many Brit players that could could cope with a Mike Stern tour. Before anyone replys to tell me he doesn't count as he's French Canadian, they still class him as a French national treasure here.[/quote]

Was gonna say, Referee, he's Canadian!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mike' post='324537' date='Nov 7 2008, 10:53 PM']Bonjour et bienvenue a Basschat!

Il y a un prix pour la basse?

C'est tres belle, je suis un pue interessant!

Je regrette, je ne parle pas la francais!

Merci!

Mike[/quote]

Seems a tad strange to say you're sorry you don't speak French when you replied in French.

[quote name='leschirons' post='353772' date='Dec 13 2008, 06:21 PM']Seems a tad strange to say you're sorry you don't speak French when you replied in French.[/quote]

A valid point, but I wasn't sure how to say "Sorry for my limited, clumsy French".