Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Kev

Didn't see this coming at all - You know I'd have it straight off you if I had the cash, but with an impending trip to Australia, I've got to save all I can! Might be getting me a JV P Bass off a mate while I'm out there too!

Damn fine bass in a sweet-ass finish. I seriously suggest to any buyer to get both necks too. Good luck with the sale mate.

[quote name='Stinkywhizzleteats' post='292417' date='Sep 26 2008, 08:18 AM']haha pwned!

You were singing the praises of this bass like it was the second coming of Jaco until recently. Besides which, why have you listed the topic as "Feeler" when you've put a price for the sale of it?[/quote]

Fair point...but Jaco's still here...havent you heard Hold My Hand by Akon? Oh wait...

[quote name='Stinkywhizzleteats' post='292417' date='Sep 26 2008, 08:18 AM']haha pwned!

You were singing the praises of this bass like it was the second coming of Jaco until recently. Besides which, why have you listed the topic as "Feeler" when you've put a price for the sale of it?[/quote]
read the first post, it will tell you why im considering selling. And in my experience, a 'feeler' without a price usually either gets no interest, or idiots offering £200 :)

[quote name='KERMITNT' post='292645' date='Sep 26 2008, 12:19 PM']do you sell only the graphite neck ?? I guess no but just asking.... :huh: :huh: :) :huh:[/quote]
if someone offers to buy the bass with the wooden neck, then yes i would be selling that separatly.

if not, then no chance. if i ever sold the graphite neck, the rest of the bass would go with it

right, just to clarify exactly what i mean here.

Possible sales of bass and necks:

Graphite neck: will only be sold seperatly if i have a [b]firm offer on the stingray with original neck.[/b]
Original neck: will only be sold seperatly if i have a [b]firm offer on the stingray with graphite neck [/b]

i recommend if someone wants this, they strongly consider buying both, as it is by far the most cost effective option, and will retain value for a rare bass.

any more questions about this, please tell me via PM. Serious offers welcome to be made in this thread.

Edited by BassManKev