Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Kev

Is the wooden neck the original neck for the bass?

[quote name='BassManKev' post='297713' date='Oct 2 2008, 04:40 PM']okay, rethink

iv kinda gone off the bass i was looking at, couple of things about it iv decided i didnt like, and i cant spend this kinda money unless im 100% happy with the bass (FYI it was a 1986 vigier passion series 2(?), one of the first ever built 0025)

its still for sale kinda, but i'm gunna give it a good play over the weekend and such, and il probably end up keeping it, il better myself as a player and start using that B. The tone and otherwise playability of this superb instrument is worth that :)[/quote]

i bought the olp 5 string modified with the status neck, which was owned by ped and dr funk amongst others, and swapped the necks so the blue dawn had the status neck and the olp had the original stingray neck. then i ended up selling the olp body as i didnt play it, so now im left with the stingray and 2 necks. in the likliness that im gunna keep the stingray now, and i manage to properly get the 5 string thing right, il probably buy a new bass body to fit the original neck

IDIOT!

I love my ray, and ive just got a flea so I LOVE graphite. and I REALLY want the ray with a graphite neck now. AND I LOVE BLUE DAWN!
the hell are you doing getting rid??

drop me a message please and tell me how the graphite changes the tone on the ray if any. really thinking about putting the flea neck on my ray if it fits. or getting a grahite for my ray.

cheers

lol im likely not to sell now as iv said, im just leaving it open just in case :)

btw, the graphite neck will make you adore your stingray, massive improvement as iv raved about all over the forum, and no its pretty unlikely your modulus flea neck would fit your ray

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='298179' date='Oct 3 2008, 12:12 AM']IDIOT!

I love my ray, and ive just got a flea so I LOVE graphite. and I REALLY want the ray with a graphite neck now. AND I LOVE BLUE DAWN!
the hell are you doing getting rid??

drop me a message please and tell me how the graphite changes the tone on the ray if any. really thinking about putting the flea neck on my ray if it fits. or getting a grahite for my ray.

cheers[/quote]

Whoah!!!!! dont go taking that ray apart mate!!! its way too lovely for that!! (it is the red one your talking about isnt it?)

lol

:)

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='298180' date='Oct 3 2008, 12:15 AM']WOAH WOAH WOAH sweet child of mine. you cant chop your copperhead!![/quote]

What difference does it make? The original neck isn't going anywhere, necks are interchangable you know.