Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk jake 5p pj big price drop ,now sold
£720

jassbass

Maruszczyk 5p pj,in new condition with plastic still on scratch plate.includes gig bag or a new hard case if posted.passive vol vol tone.very light bass.got my eye on something else so cash is king but open to trades 5 or 4 string or poss light weight back line.can post at cost.delano pickups USA hip shot light tuners
Based in Tyne and Wear UK
These get great reviews,but my mayones is my main 5er at mo
Thanx jay
PRICE DROP £690
Big price drop £625

Edited by jassbass

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1453715807' post='2961957']
Weight is about 7lps
[/quote]
is that an 7 lps in gatefold sleeves/normal sleeves or unsleeved, 150g vinyl or 180g vinyl?

Edited by Twigman

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1453717618' post='2961981']
What?sorry I dont understand
[/quote]
Typo' Jay - you obviously meant a weight of 7 lbs (pounds) not 7 lps (Long Playing records), hence the amusing response........

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1453663088' post='2961559']
Not sure if shielded, how could I tell? Thanx
[/quote]

It is shielded and very well too if my Maruszczyk is anything to go by. The quality of the work on these is just outstanding, including the neatness of the cavities, shielding and wiring. I seem to recall WaterofTyne had a nice photo on here a while back of his one with the cavity open if you want to get a look to see how well made and neat it all is.

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1453634379' post='2961167']
Maruszczyk 5p pj,in new condition with plastic still on scratch plate.includes gig bag or a new hard case if posted.passive vol vol tone.very light bass.got my eye on something else so cash is king but open to trades 5 or 4 string or poss light weight back line.can post at cost.delano pickups USA hip shot light tuners
Based in Tyne and Wear UK
These get great reviews,but my mayones is my main 5er at mo
Thanx jay
PRICE DROP £690
Big price drop £625
[/quote]
Now sold